British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Why are we using Summers a 7.2 PL rider when Hans could have a ride and Garrity an 8+ rider 3 rides.

Cheap

Or even sign a 6.5 rider. Pathetic.

Why are we using Summers a 7.2 PL rider when Hans could have a ride and Garrity an 8+ rider 3 rides.

When you put it like that I have no idea why? Just so frustrating at times. At times its comes across as pure money related as Andersen having extra rides is an expensive option. Stinks of lacking that killer instinct to win when just making play offs will do.

A couple of defeats to Swindon over the next week or so could be the best results of your season as it will surely force a change.

I'm not convinced Swindon are stronger to be honest. They've only beaten sides they shouldve done. That being said I'd be much more comfortable with a Michelsen or Buszkowski at number 2 going into the playoffs.

I agree 100% with that. We have only beaten gash teams away. Plenty of hammerings have been dished out to us so we have a lot to prove over the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Exactly what I said on my twitter feed. Doesn't make sense to me. Summers seems in better form the last few weeks but still will be a tough ask for him.

A couple of defeats to Swindon over the next week or so could be the best results of your season as it will surely force a change.

I agree 100% with that. We have only beaten gash teams away. Plenty of hammerings have been dished out to us so we have a lot to prove over the next couple of weeks.

Its bizarre that some Bees fans continually have a doom or gloom mentality, it's happened most of the season despite us being top for most of it. Do I think we will win the playoffs without a change? Doubtful. Do I think we can beat Swindon at home? Absolutely.

Its bizarre that some Bees fans continually have a doom or gloom mentality, it's happened most of the season despite us being top for most of it. Do I think we will win the playoffs without a change? Doubtful. Do I think we can beat Swindon at home? Absolutely.

Can't dispute that logic however, to defend the promotion, MJJ was signed last year and it all went horribly wrong so I can understand why there may be some reticence to bring in a new rider.

Can't dispute that logic however, to defend the promotion, MJJ was signed last year and it all went horribly wrong so I can understand why there may be some reticence to bring in a new rider.

Bring a 6.5 rider in and if he's missing we can bring a guest in upto 6.5. It's far better than the situation we are finding ourselves in.

• Like 2

Sign a rider who won't ride for you then when he doesn't ride for whatever reason just get a guest.

That would never happen, surely?

Sign a rider who won't ride for you then when he doesn't ride for whatever reason just get a guest.

That would never happen, surely?

What average would Miedzinski come in on by the way?. :D

• Like 1

I can't see a thread for the match tomorrow but perhaps that is because the weather forecast looks awful!

hasnt mdmc82 started one yet she's slipping

hasnt mdmc82 started one yet she's slipping

No chance it will be on as weather forecast is rubbish. Not any team news from Swindon yet either.

Not many weeks left to restage it either though.

No chance it will be on as weather forecast is rubbish. Not any team news from Swindon yet either.

Not many weeks left to restage it either though.

Swindon will get it on somehow whether it's tomorrow or before the cut off point. Edited by woz01

Swindon will get it on somehow whether it's tomorrow or before the cut off point.

Let's hope it's not a date where we are missing Garrity or any of our other D/U riders. Swindon need it on more than we do.

Typical that the weather has been lovely most of the week and the only 2 days that rain is forecast are the 2 we are riding 😕

Edited by mdmc82

Let's hope it's not a date where we are missing Garrity or any of our other D/U riders. Swindon need it on more than we do.

Typical that the weather has been lovely most of the week and the only 2 days that rain is forecast are the 2 we are riding 😕

Always seems the way then we get a scramble to fit fixtures in.

• Like 2