British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Worrying news for Coventry. Jason Garrity crashed tonight riding for Sheffield and was treated on the track by Medics for a while before walking back to the pits. He was unable to come out for his next ride.

It's not like Garrity to withdraw from a meeting, fingers crossed it's nothing serious

UPDATED: Garrity is in pain with his back. He has pulled out of his guest meeting on Monday and is hoping to be okay in time for Wednesday. Fingers crossed 🙏

Edited by mdmc82

I see summers has some good news to share next week, could be Robbos replacement

I see summers has some good news to share next week, could be Robbos replacement

I really like Summers and think he's capable of scoring more than Robson but Don't think he would be the answer when we have 6pts to spare. Surely we would sign Howarth first.

Maybe he's replacing Gomolski at Poole or joining Leicester😉

Has there been any news with regards to how Robson is?

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

If Robbo says he's fit to return then he must be 100% sure as this could cost us big time especially with the points we have to use

• Like 3

Or he is having his hair cut and donating it to Nigel Pearson.

• Like 1

If Robbo says he's fit to return then he must be 100% sure as this could cost us big time especially with the points we have to use

Same thing happened with Barker in the play offs when he wasn't fit

• Like 1

I really like Summers but it Don't think he would be the answer when we have 6pts to spare. Surely we would sign Howarth first.

We will find out about Robbo next week.

Maybe he's replacing Gomolski at Poole or joining Leicester😉

Has there been any news with regards to how Robson is?

We haven't got a double up rider who we can lose in the event of clash of fixtures!

Swindon make changes to try and improve, will the Bees?

Good signing for Swindon esp at Brandon. Rosco is serious about not only making the play offs but also winning them. For some reason I thought Summers EL average was higher than Kcrmar.

Wish our management would think the same way.

Unless we make a change then we will not make it passed the semi final.

Good signing for Swindon esp at Brandon. Rosco is serious about not only making the play offs but also winning them.

Wish are management would think the same way.

This now also means we won't be able to use summers to guest on Friday.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 3

Good signing for Swindon esp at Brandon. Rosco is serious about not only making the play offs but also winning them. For some reason I thought Summers EL average was higher than Kcrmar.

Wish our management would think the same way.

Good signing for Swindon esp at Brandon. Rosco is serious about not only making the play offs but also winning them.

Wish are management would think the same way.

This now also means we won't be able to use summers to guest on Friday.

Well if we don't make a change regardless of Robsons fitness, it's all over for us this season.
  • Like 2