British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Well if we don't make a change regardless of Robsons fitness, it's all over for us this season.

You needed to replace Robson before his injury and you have so many points to play with i can't understand what Havvy is thinking unless he has been told there is no money for a new rider which for a club like Coventry is incredible.

• Like 1

You needed to replace Robson before his injury and you have so many points to play with i can't understand what Havvy is thinking unless he has been told there is no money for a new rider which for a club like Coventry is incredible.

You are forgetting the fines and pointless appeal fees, FB!!!! :wink:

• Like 1

TBF, we're in the play-offs, always were from mid-April onwards, theres been no need to rush to a change. The club can save money sticking with Robbo/guests and make the change as late as possible. Hopefully.

Whats MJJ average maybe he would come over just for playoffs or maybe theyll get michelsen in for the last few meets both would make them serious contenders, they need to ditch robbo though i can only think they are waiting for matches to run down but you would think they would want to cement 1st place.

Whats MJJ average maybe he would come over just for playoffs or maybe theyll get michelsen in for the last few meets both would make them serious contenders, they need to ditch robbo though i can only think they are waiting for matches to run down but you would think they would want to cement 1st place.

I'd love MJJ but thats not happening, sadly. Michelsen is a safer bet.

I suppose it would make sense to leave it as late as possible if the promotion have a rider already willing to come and ride for us.

I'm pretty sure Coventry will strengthen at some point in the next 10 days.

Wish you were right but unfortunately we have been saying that for weeks and nothing has been done. King's Lynn's website has Robson listed as riding on Wed.

Still time to make a change. We don't need to rush it we are in the playoffs anyway. As long as a new rider gets a couple of meeting to get dialled in before the playoffs the it'll be all good.

Havelock has said no changes are to be made unless through injury so can't see any changes being made.

Yes the team have done well to be top for a large part of the season. However it's form in the play offs that matters at the end. Poole are finding form & Swindon are looking much stronger. I think management will keep the team we have and just hope for the best in the play offs.

We did it with Hansen last year and with Kennett the year before.

It's nice that they show loyalty to riders but sadly that doesn't win you leagues

• Like 1

Havelock has said no changes are to be made unless through injury so can't see any changes being made.

Yes the team have done well to be top for a large part of the season. However it's form in the play offs that matters at the end. Poole are finding form & Swindon are looking much stronger. I think management will keep the team we have and just hope for the best in the play offs.

It's nice that they show loyalty to riders but sadly that doesn't win you leagues

How long ago did he say that ? A week is a long time in speedway

things change......

What is the cut off date for signings?

No more changes allowed after 28th August

No more changes allowed after 28th August

So another 12 days, plenty of time.