British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

No more changes allowed after 28th August

So another 12 days, plenty of time.

But the nearer the date the higher the asking price

• Like 2

It's not going to happen and the management have unfortunately never given any indication that it will 😕

Everyone talks about replacing Robbo but looking at Hans Anderson this season he is a real weak link in the team. He went missing in the play off stages last year and has been equally frustrating this year. Watching Anderson in the European Championship meeting on Saturday was worrying, he was passed numerous times. He really needs to sort things and very quickly.

• Like 3

It's not going to happen and the management have unfortunately never given any indication that it will

How many times are you going to tell us there will be no changes ?? Would the management really be broadcasting that they are going to replace a current rider ??

• Like 4

No more changes allowed after 28th August

Not forgetting the '7-day window before the Play-off 1st leg to replace any injured riders'!!

How many times are you going to tell us there will be no changes ?? Would the management really be broadcasting that they are going to replace a current rider ??

I guess we will see by the end of next week

Ok, so we've had a good season so far, but if we don't strengthen then what's the point? It's all very well , but this is the business end of the season, the bit that matters. Lets be honest we've been carrying Hans all season, we've not been winning by massive margins either. We can't keep relying on Captain caveman to keep getting us out of the mire...He had a bad knock yesterday, if we lose him to injury then god help us!

You don't have a team competing in a league to not win anything, that's the whole idea isn't it?

Just because we haven't heard anything though, doesn't mean there isn't work being done. Otherwise, why bother?

Well, we live in hope!

As it stands, Swindon have got to be favourites now, despite the fact they've not secured their spot yet

• Like 3

Not unless a deal has already been done. No point bringing a new rider in just yet.

Everyone talks about replacing Robbo but looking at Hans Anderson this season he is a real weak link in the team. He went missing in the play off stages last year and has been equally frustrating this year. Watching Anderson in the European Championship meeting on Saturday was worrying, he was passed numerous times. He really needs to sort things and very quickly.

We would be absolutely crazy to replace Andersen now he is at 2nd string.

Ok, so we've had a good season so far, but if we don't strengthen then what's the point? It's all very well , but this is the business end of the season, the bit that matters. Lets be honest we've been carrying Hans all season, we've not been winning by massive margins either. We can't keep relying on Captain caveman to keep getting us out of the mire...He had a bad knock yesterday, if we lose him to injury then god help us!

You don't have a team competing in a league to not win anything, that's the whole idea isn't it?

Just because we haven't heard anything though, doesn't mean there isn't work being done. Otherwise, why bother?

Well, we live in hope!

As it stands, Swindon have got to be favourites now, despite the fact they've not secured their spot yet

We will have to win away at KL or twice at your place to make it so its odds against us even making the play offs IMO. Unfortunatetly I can see both meetings against you going the same way as last night with our reserves getting battered which will cost us.

We will have to win away at KL or twice at your place to make it so its odds against us even making the play offs IMO. Unfortunatetly I can see both meetings against you going the same way as last night with our reserves getting battered which will cost us.

Your reserves are both missing on Friday so depends what guests you get.

Branford is missing at Swindon on 3rd but might have Rose back by then.

Sarjeant is really struggling for form in EL at the moment so you may be ok.

Edited by mdmc82

I wish Stuart all the best but all the playoffs are probably going to be on large tracks and IMO the final will be and for that reason alone we need to make a change. Mikkelsen would be great. How about Patryk Dudek if he fits or one of the older Poles like Gapinski or Okoniewski. Again these playoffs are going to have to be won against a big track team so any one of a number of Poles could fit the bill. Predpelski maybe?

Not forgetting the '7-day window before the Play-off 1st leg to replace any injured riders'!!

That rule isn't open to abuse then!

Well me thinks I won't be bothering again this season at Brandon unless the promotion have a master plan and have so etching lined up then they are showing no ambition at all I support bees till I die but it's heart breaking when we could be league winners this year instead we will be cannon fodder in the play offs I am am truly disappointed

Well me thinks I won't be bothering again this season at Brandon unless the promotion have a master plan and have so etching lined up then they are showing no ambition at all I support bees till I die but it's heart breaking when we could be league winners this year instead we will be cannon fodder in the play offs I am am truly disappointed

I will still be there supporting the bees at Brandon. We have had some great meetings this year and will be supporting them. However it is frustrating to have one of our best chances to strengthen up and not just make the play offs but win them.

Even a 28 day replacement for Robson would have bet a good idea, knowing he had been signed off for at least 3 weeks.

I will still be there supporting the bees at Brandon. We have had some great meetings this year and will be supporting them. However it is frustrating to have one of our best chances to strengthen up and not just make the play offs but win them.

Even a 28 day replacement for Robson would have bet a good idea, knowing he had been signed off for at least 3 weeks.

i would dump Hans and Robbo and bring in Pawlicki and Michielson (spelling may be wrong)
  • Like 1