Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

OMG, the thought of Barker and Garrity in the same team doesn't bear thinking about! :nono: If it happens, better make sure the paramedics have extra help on hand - for opposition riders as well as teammates!!! :wink:

There will certainly be a lot a squeaking and it won't just be from Barker's mouth!!

• Like 1

michelsen or similar for me ,

imo an up n coming 6point or thereabouts rider more hungry than a journeyman prem lge rider....

• Like 1

Its why I'm perplexed at Summers signing for Swindon. Short term gain for long term loss. Ah well.

You actually expect that rule to still be lingering around in 2 years time? It will get to a point and it'll just be forgotten about like most others are.

Got more chance of getting Brian Yarrow or Olly Allen

I wouldn't want him anyway he's a Judas! We can do so much better anyway.......

I wouldn't want him anyway he's a Judas! We can do so much better anyway.......

Like Matej Kus?! :D Barker would be a decent guest for Robbo.

Howarth crying out for EL place according to his Twitter

Great. I'm crying out for a Ferrari but I don't see Ferrari handing me the keys any time soon. Too high to guest ATM and if we're going to make a signing it may as well be someone good.

On Sunday the Polish season ends unless teams are in the play-offs. Means Dudek, Zmarzlik and Buczkowski could be looking for extra meetings....

Edited by SCB

Great. I'm crying out for a Ferrari but I don't see Ferrari handing me the keys any time soon. Too high to guest ATM and if we're going to make a signing it may as well be someone good.

Such as ?

• Like 1

On Sunday the Polish season ends unless teams are in the play-offs. Means Dudek, Zmarzlik and Buczkowski could be looking for extra meetings....

Oh wow, how good would it be to have Zmarzlik? ..............Oh well, you never know!

Oh wow, how good would it be to have Zmarzlik? ..............Oh well, you never know!

Keep dreaming Jacques, its a L O N G Winter... :rofl:

Can't you go back on holiday? :D

Holiday, ive never been away.. ;)

You'd think the lad would be keen to have some competitive action as he need to stay sharp for the GP qualifier.

You'd think the lad would be keen to have some competitive action as he need to stay sharp for the GP qualifier.

I so agree ...someone tell him ;)

• Like 1

I so agree ...someone tell him ;)

Don't worry Robbo will be back on Friday