British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

Czech League

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, the current heat format for the Czech league please?

www.pardupaul-mankyracecards.com

I don't suppose anyone is interested, but on the off-chance, I sat and worked it out, so may as well share.

Ht 1..1-2 vs 1-2
Ht 2..6-7 vs 6-7
Ht 3..3-4 vs 3-4
Ht 4..5-6 vs 5-7
Ht 5..2-7 vs 4-6
Ht 6..3-4 vs 1-2
Ht 7..1-2 vs 3-4
Ht 8..3-4 vs 5-7
Ht 9..5-6 vs 1-2
Ht 10..1-7 vs 5-6
Ht 11..6-7 vs 6-7
Ht 12..4-5 vs 2-3
Ht 13..2-3 vs 1-4
Ht 14..1-5 vs 3-5
Ht 15..Nominated
  • Like 1

I don't suppose anyone is interested, but on the off-chance, I sat and worked it out, so may as well share.

Ht 1..1-2 vs 1-2
Ht 2..6-7 vs 6-7
Ht 3..3-4 vs 3-4
Ht 4..5-6 vs 5-7
Ht 5..2-7 vs 4-6
Ht 6..3-4 vs 1-2
Ht 7..1-2 vs 3-4
Ht 8..3-4 vs 5-7
Ht 9..5-6 vs 1-2
Ht 10..1-7 vs 5-6
Ht 11..6-7 vs 6-7
Ht 12..4-5 vs 2-3
Ht 13..2-3 vs 1-4
Ht 14..1-5 vs 3-5
Ht 15..Nominated

Which is the Swedish league format as well

Its a four team format in 2015 :

http://www.speedwaya-z.cz/view.php?cisloclanku=2014112002

extraliga: match four teams in one race with the participation of Prague, Pardubice, Slany and Mšeno; team will consist of four riders and one alternate, only one of which may be a foreign rider and one must be licensed ACR junior in the starting formation team with three mandatory runs; rules identical to the World Cup in addition to dealing with alternate

Edited by jeffster

There will actually be NO Czech ExtraLiga in 2015, as only Prague and Pardubice wanted to take part

Instead, there will be a series of individual meetings, with riders' points also earning a classification for their club, similiar to the system used in the Croatian / Slovenian Championships :

http://www.speedwaya-z.cz/view.php?cisloclanku=2014121102

Pardubice - December 11

to participate in the Premier League in 2015 in the style of member teams have expressed only Pardubice and Prague. Had no choice but to resort to the system from the year 2010, when the oval will fight individuals, with the best of them will take points for the team classification. Petr Moravec, President VV SPD, the magazine speedwayA-Z told him that although sorry evacuation championship in the cold, but this is compensated by ten major league races. "It is a virtue, it's all I can say to that, "says Petr Moravec first league appearance for 2015. However, two teams of four against each other would hardly be able to wrestle, individual style while still supported Salty, Mšeno and Březolupy. "It will be a regular program," says Petr Moravec address Premier League 2015. "Called five organizers and the ten races. For normal championship, I've had three. I am sorry that championship goes sideways, but this is the certainty that riders will race. " Calendar Monday: after the deadline FIM and FIM Europe delivers the latest documents in the Czech calendar Pardubice Saturday meeting of representatives of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Hungary on the form of the Adriatic competitions. timetable Czech speedway eventually emerge from Monday's meeting VV SPD. Presumably its smooth running, because the clubs reported their ideas in advance.

Surely the Czech Premier League is their 'second' division, usually referred to as "1 Liga"

I took the various news stories on speedwaya-z to mean that the Czech Extraliga would be expanding from three to four teams (with Mseno the returning club) and that Liga One (contested by 5 teams over 10 four team tournament meetings in 2014) would be replaced by a series of individual meetings with a team element introduced by aggregating the top scoring riders from each team.

Czech speedway is another country that is seeing a marked reduction in the number of riders (most evident in their under 21 championship which how features several foreign riders).

Surely the Czech Premier League is their 'second' division, usually referred to as "1 Liga"

I took the various news stories on speedwaya-z to mean that the Czech Extraliga would be expanding from three to four teams (with Mseno the returning club) and that Liga One (contested by 5 teams over 10 four team tournament meetings in 2014) would be replaced by a series of individual meetings with a team element introduced by aggregating the top scoring riders from each team.

Czech speedway is another country that is seeing a marked reduction in the number of riders (most evident in their under 21 championship which how features several foreign riders).

Yes, Arnie, you are correct - Since been confirmed to me by a mate in Mlada Boleslav, that the ExtraLiga will run next year, using the four team format.

As mentioned before, the participating teams are Mseno, Pardubice, Prague, and Slany.

Spiegal / James - The 2015 Czech Fixtures havent been released yet, except for the Golden Helmet of course, but when they have been, they will be available here :

http://www.speedwaya-z.cz/kalendar.php