British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islander15

Rye House 2015

The Scunthorpe lads, I hope, will be back at Scunthorpe in year 2 of the programme!

Tbf to King's Lynn they bring on new talents look at Lambert, Rose, Kerr, Stokes, Knight and Bailey last year. I'm not sure of his age but we may see Ryan Kingsley next year. Other clubs have the same pool of senior riders that they pick from anyway, look at Devon: Bates, Webster & Andrews were hardly new names to the league or the SBA.

I too hope that they will be back at Scunny especially as I cant see them being bottom this year however with several southern based riders & potential southern based team places it might be hard to turn down?

It was a little light ribbing at kings lynn and a couple of the old guard however I concede that they have brought many youngsters through. Young Bailey had an excellent season that went largely un-noticed and I strongly suspect that Kinsley will be included this campaign. It is also not easy to sign non full time riders when racing midweek despite having such brilliant facilities at the Norflk Arena

• Like 2

The Scunthorpe lads, I hope, will be back at Scunthorpe in year 2 of the programme!

Tbf to King's Lynn they bring on new talents look at Lambert, Rose, Kerr, Stokes, Knight and Bailey last year. I'm not sure of his age but we may see Ryan Kingsley next year. Other clubs have the same pool of senior riders that they pick from anyway, look at Devon: Bates, Webster & Andrews were hardly new names to the league or the SBA.

Actually if any Team can bring 2 prospects through each year, they are doing well, so KL are a victim of there own success.

Islander 15 i have seen Adam Shepherd many times this season usually went out in second halves with another lad called Cousins who always beat him half a lap when he did decide to come to the tapes,..Seldom came out for his second ride and kept every one waiting and drove us staff mad with his messing about..If he makes a decent rider il eat my hat....

I see no problem in tracking Sheppard who is a Rye asset. I've not seen him ride for a while so can't comment on his ability but regular league meetings would only help him.

With the news that Scunthorpe are not running NL in 2015 I wouldn't be surprised to see Arron Mogridge in the Raiders side too.

• Like 1

Luke Bowen confirmed as part of the Raiders team for 2015

Atm only riders 25 and younger can double-up from NL to PL.

Luke Bowen confirmed as part of the Raiders team for 2015

That confident da young lady posted it twice :lol:

Lukey will be back in the NL, top number one in the league too :t:

That confident da young lady posted it twice :lol:

Lukey will be back in the NL, top number one in the league too :t:

Rye House must be privy to the new rules then :unsure:

Edited by Jayne

Could be a no no then ?,does any one know for shore if Bowen will be allowed in the National league??

Could be a no no then ?,does any one know for shore if Bowen will be allowed in the National league??

Well, a promoter and a team manager have both said its against current rules.

Its on the Rye House website!

Its on the Rye House website!

Sorry its not the Rye website, its on the Herts Mercury website.

Bowen

Morley

Mason

Chessell

Harris

Watts

Sheppard

Possible line up, fits under the current points limit, would need rejigging if that changes obviously and not taking the situation regarding Bowen's eligibility into account.

• Like 1