British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Confirmed Signings For 2015

Ellis Perks Is following family tradition by joining Cradley, Official announcement follows shortly.

Great news, hope he is going to get to the top like Dave, his uncle!! I can but hope, a direct link back to the good old days!

All we need now is the important signing..................the 2015 Race Jacket design!!!!

Stoke sign Danny Phillips and Ryan Terry-Daley on 4.98 and 4.68 respectively.

Adam Ellis for Birmingham.

8.90 it is as confirmed by Phil on the Brummies forum :)

Not the 9.34 that is quoted on the first page. That means that there's another 0.44 of spending power left for the remaining signings too.

So where did the 8.90 come from,? when 2 current NL Team managers told us Adam was on the higher of his two averages, oh i forgot Phil Morris has connections haha.

So where did the 8.90 come from,?

I have no idea. Given up caring about the wizardry, sourcery and black magic that calculates these things. I just guess that if Phil Morris says it's 8.90 then he has his reasons for saying so.

I have no idea. Given up caring about the wizardry, sourcery and black magic that calculates these things. I just guess that if Phil Morris says it's 8.90 then he has his reasons for saying so.

The rules state that you use the higher of your your convertered PL average or current NL average. In the case of Adam his converted PL average is higher so he takes that. As greyhoundp says, this has been confirmed by current NL promoters/team managers.

Usual NL rubbish, Cradley will win it again (yawn), Coventry will finish bottom with their 7 reserve riders, may as well wrap it up now. Supposed to be bringing youngster on when really, it's giving all those 'has beens' a second chance, money talks, win at all costs again, more nails in the riddled coffin..

I don't think its rubbish at all and should be a much more competitive & sustainable league this year.

My Only gripe thus far is the number of riders being signed that did little or no MDL last year.

I thought this was branded as the perfect training ground for riders wanting to break through where the promoters would be looking?

From the debut 3 pointers signed thus far 50% come from the MDL and the other 50% appeared from nowhere............

Just been announced - latest Birmingham recruit is Alex Wilson - another 16-year old.

With loads of weak teams in the league will we have the same outcry as with we did with scunthope or because of the points limit will the criticism not be forth coming

Think with every team having a few top quality riders hopefully they can give advice to the newer riders and help them throught the season ,and also think the scores in most matches will be a lot closer than last year

Usual NL rubbish, Cradley will win it again (yawn), Coventry will finish bottom with their 7 reserve riders, may as well wrap it up now. Supposed to be bringing youngster on when really, it's giving all those 'has beens' a second chance, money talks, win at all costs again, more nails in the riddled coffin..

You mention Cradley (yawn) yet where are the has beens in their declared riders yet. They have a 17 year old number one and captain backed up by a 16 year old number 2 rider in the averages and the rest are young 3 pointers.

• Like 1