British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Confirmed Signings For 2015

Eastbourne Speedway has announced this morning (January 30) that Brendan Johnson will not be riding for the club in this year’s National League campaign.

Club chairman, Martin Dugard, said it was with regret that Brendan had been released.

“At this stage I cannot give the full details but supporters can rest assured it is in the best interests of the club for this season and beyond,” Dugard said.

“Circumstances have changed. It was a tough decision to make and we have circulated other clubs to say Brendan is now available.

He is a ‘victim’ of speedway’s numbers game and that is solely the reason why we have taken this action.

“We wish him all the best in 2015 and have told him that he is welcome to come to Arlington to practise before the season begins.”

why has bradley wilson-dean been added has he actually been annouced by eastbourne?

Theres a website that has full confirmation that he has signed for eagles

Dont know why eagles havent actually confirmed him though

I wouldn't go off anything the press day only what the official club say.

Good signing in Richard Andrews I reckon he'll put another point on his avg this year!

I posted on eastbourne eagles facebook this new 5 pt rider better be worth it, and bradley was 1 of 8 who liked it, so what more do you need for confirmation :D :D

Mr.Archer just because a rider liked your comment on facebook does not mean he's coming over to race for a team are you genuinely using that as a reason why you think he's the one coming over hahahah

Edited by Michael Ceglio

Okay maybe you cant take sarcasm, im using the press release iv seen, I have no doubt at all itll be him.

• Like 1

Well watching the videos of him if it is him Connor & Martin may have done what Matt fords done for years in scouting young riders

You're a year early on this one mate :D

Year late id say.

If he was saying a 2015 signing on 2016 yes it would be...