British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Confirmed Signings For 2015

Connor King signs for Mildenhall.

Connor King signs for Mildenhall.

Is everyone from suffolk called connor?

is he actually riding though, or just gonna be an asset?

Seems he is contracted and being farmed out to MDL club Milton Keynes.

You know what, I'm sure the red and yellow is not good. Speedway merchandise is a bit naff at the best of times but what the hell can you do with red and yellow? I'd use this as a new fresh start and I'd dump the yellow personally. Red and white are good colours.

Shock horror!! Stoke colours? At least you can see the yellow! It will be better than the EL race suits, which have miniscule club badges somewhere down on the rider's groin.

Shock horror!! Stoke colours? At least you can see the yellow! It will be better than the EL race suits, which have miniscule club badges somewhere down on the rider's groin.

I'm not saying have no yellow but yellow is a very garish colour. And yes, I know Coventrys colours are black and yellow and I think the merchandise looks naff there too :D

Go red and white, you're hardly going to be mistaken for one of the 25 Stoke fans are you? :D Do Stoke even sell merchandise?

I'm not saying have no yellow but yellow is a very garish colour. And yes, I know Coventrys colours are black and yellow and I think the merchandise looks naff there too :D

Go red and white, you're hardly going to be mistaken for one of the 25 Stoke fans are you? :D Do Stoke even sell merchandise?

I won't be mistaken for a Potty in my Brummies coat! :wink: But the colours are taken from the Birmingham coat of arms. This is quartered, part blue and yellow (hence the football team) and part yellow and red. No red and white, thank you! :nono:

Seems he is contracted and being farmed out to MDL club Milton Keynes.

Connor has signed for Mildenhall but will not start in the Fen Tigers septet.

He is an extremely promising local youngster based some 20 minutes from the track, but very inexperienced to the point of not yet riding competitively.

He will be given time to settle into competitive racing with the MK Knights in the MDL and be given all the support he needs from both camps as he sets out on his speedway career.

Certainly one for the future

Connor has signed for Mildenhall but will not start in the Fen Tigers septet.

He is an extremely promising local youngster based some 20 minutes from the track, but very inexperienced to the point of not yet riding competitively.

He will be given time to settle into competitive racing with the MK Knights in the MDL and be given all the support he needs from both camps as he sets out on his speedway career.

Certainly one for the future

Thanks for clarifying that, it wasn't clear in the press release.

First rider in the 2015 Fen Tigers 1-7 to be announced tomorrow morning

Edited by PhilK

Luke Bowen will have a 6.60 average for the Raiders.

Any idea where they've pulled that average from?

"They" haven't, I converted it from his PL average.

Ermm 3.96*2 = 7.92 not 6.60 but he isn't confirmed and isn't ineligible atm anyway.