British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2015

AFAIK, there is no such rule. Bates is an excellent signing that seems to meet all the criteria. For all Drurys faults, he never slow in make a team change be it to replace a struggling rider or to replace someone who is injured.

Do you know the reason that Adam Ellis could not ride for aTeam in PL and be able to ride for Brummies then? just wondering!

Do you know the reason that Adam Ellis could not ride for aTeam in PL and be able to ride for Brummies then? just wondering!

19.9.1.2 An ex PL rider declared in a NL team at the start of the season will be ineligible to remain in the NL (unless SR 19.9.2.2 applied) should he join a PL team at any time.

19.9.2.2 A current PL rider Under 25 years old with a PL MA of 4.00 or below at the start of the season.

PL average over 4 means he could not double up. But a PL average under 5 meant he could ride NL.

Edited by SCB

PL average over 4 means he could not double up. But a PL average under 5 meant he could ride NL.

It's a PL average under 6.

19.9.1.2 An ex PL rider declared in a NL team at the start of the season will be ineligible to remain in the NL (unless SR 19.9.2.2 applied) should he join a PL team at any time.

19.9.2.2 A current PL rider Under 25 years old with a PL MA of 4.00 or below at the start of the season.

Thanks.simple really ,should have though of that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though the kid is part of the team that just won the NL title...

Was he the one that fell off at Eastbourne and didn't make an appearance for months after? I think he was

And they won the league because of Perry Ellis and Whatshisname. The others were just a long tail really kirby being the best of those.

Harvie took part in the re run after falling off at Eastbourne, problem was five minutes later he had no recollection of it, he'd taken quite a bang on the head.

He was a part of the team, just as everyone else who contributed points was. They all deserve credit.

• Like 3

Was he the one that fell off at Eastbourne and didn't make an appearance for months after? I think he was

And they won the league because of Perry Ellis and Whatshisname. The others were just a long tail really kirby being the best of those.

And? He was part of that team. Every point scored by a Birmingham rider counted towards them winning the title, if their top three alone had turned up every week they would have finished bottom.

Nobody can blame Harvie for his lack of meetings, If he was not well or was told to rest no rules where broken and its the game of speedway. Sometimes it works for the club and sometimes it works against the club, Dury was right and did was was best for Birmingham Speedway and what was best for Harvie.

Birmingham won the league regardless of who they used and well done to them, Whho knows they may go on to win some more silveware?

Wining the League is a little bit of luck and a lot of encouragement from everyone, Eastbourne only just lost out but thats the way it goes,

Bring on the Gold Cup, and leave Harvie alone its hard enough sport when your down, at least Harvie has not put anywhere what he is going to do or will do in the future.

Have Niall strudwick then you are on to a winner ;)

I would have to disagree. I would say Sam Chapman was the the best of the rest. However Kirby and all of the others made contributions over the season and without these contributions we would not have won.

Its an old cliche but true nontheless:-

Win as a team and lose as a team.

I would have to disagree. I would say Sam Chapman was the the best of the rest. However Kirby and all of the others made contributions over the season and without these contributions we would not have won.

Its an old cliche but true nontheless:-

Win as a team and lose as a team.

Forgot about chapman yes he was the best of them

I would like to see Kirby go, falls off to much for my liking. Start off next season with Tom, Zach and Sam add smith and hopefully Wilson.

• Like 1

I would like to see Kirby go, falls off to much for my liking. Start off next season with Tom, Zach and Sam add smith and hopefully Wilson.

Kirby's taking a year out I believe.