British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2015

Let's not forget that the last time that the Brummies were in the (New) National League, we won it! :drink:

It'll be a tad embarrassing when we are outnumbered 3-1 by Cradley fans :o

Well if its 3 to 1 that will be because your guys didnt turn out.

Let's not forget that the last time that the Brummies were in the (New) National League, we won it! :drink:

It'll be a tad embarrassing when we are outnumbered 3-1 by Cradley fans :o

Not if keeps Perry Barr (Wood) open and the two teams running for the foreseeable future! Not many teams in all leagues can out crowd a Heathens home match attendance figure and many would struggle when we go away!

Not if keeps Perry Barr (Wood) open and the two teams running for the foreseeable future! Not many teams in all leagues can out crowd a Heathens home match attendance figure and many would struggle when we go away!

Never rule out the crowd from the Aldridge Road residents - they and politics would see you "Wood" off in weeks if the complaints were held up ?

Never rule out the crowd from the Aldridge Road residents - they and politics would see you "Wood" off in weeks if the complaints were held up ?

I know, it only takes ONE and that can see the end of the venture just like at Romford and nearly happened at Somerset! Let us look on the bright side...Brummies & Heathens survive another year at least so let us not look for problems. I was only saying the sort of numbers who turn out for the Heathens home & away that is fact not imagination or an argument, unless you are anti Brummies at Perry Barr.

Take a happy tablet Stan you depressing old sod. We have our team back, they still have theirs for gods sake. As long as they don't use airhorns the council won't listen to any complaints as a previous poster has said.

I know, it only takes ONE and that can see the end of the venture just like at Romford and nearly happened at Somerset! Let us look on the bright side...Brummies & Heathens survive another year at least so let us not look for problems. I was only saying the sort of numbers who turn out for the Heathens home & away that is fact not imagination or an argument, unless you are anti Brummies at Perry Barr.

Ignore him matey, he's probably only on here because he's forgotten the password to his redtube account.

Edited by Deano
  • Like 6

Take a happy tablet Stan you depressing old sod. We have our team back, they still have theirs for gods sake. As long as they don't use airhorns the council won't listen to any complaints as a previous poster has said.

Ignore him matey, he's probably only on here because he's forgotten the password to his redtube account.

???.........Nor me folks

???.........Nor me folks

What account is that then your stating ? ...confusd? .......please explain, I know you dont like me but what is that account you said I forgot ?

What account is that then your stating ? ...confusd? .......please explain, I know you dont like me but what is that account you said I forgot ?

I thought this was a National Lge post forum?

??

• Like 1

I thought this was a National Lge post forum?

??

Cryptic and full of riddles. I keep expecting something like this....

My first is in fish but not in snail

My second in rabbit but not in tail

My third in up but not in down

My fourth in tiara not in crown

My fifth in tree you plainly see

My whole a food for you and me

Answers on a postcard to the usual address ;)

Only joking Stan, keep up the good work. :t:

• Like 2

Cryptic and full of riddles. I keep expecting something like this....

My first is in fish but not in snail

My second in rabbit but not in tail

My third in up but not in down

My fourth in tiara not in crown

My fifth in tree you plainly see

My whole a food for you and me

Answers on a postcard to the usual address ;)

Only joking Stan, keep up the good work. :t:

FRUIT - What do I win...

Well done.

Your Tangerine and Blue Peter badge will be in the post tomorrow

Wow, thanks Lord of the Shale, Xmas has certainly come early this year

• Like 1

What's the cut-off date for when all the league fixtures in the NL have to be run by? Just wondering as there are 27 weeks between 1st April and mid-Sept, which I'm guessing will be about the date of the cut-off, with 20 league meetings between the 2 teams plus 6 National Trophy plus a Golden Hammer meeting to fit in...it had best not rain, had it? Do Cradley have a fall-back position of filling in a "missing week" in the Wolverhampton fixture list and riding their rain-off rearranged fixtures at Monmore Wood?

What's the cut-off date for when all the league fixtures in the NL have to be run by? Just wondering as there are 27 weeks between 1st April and mid-Sept, which I'm guessing will be about the date of the cut-off, with 20 league meetings between the 2 teams plus 6 National Trophy plus a Golden Hammer meeting to fit in...it had best not rain, had it? Do Cradley have a fall-back position of filling in a "missing week" in the Wolverhampton fixture list and riding their rain-off rearranged fixtures at Monmore Wood?

Usually second week in September so would expect it to be around 13th Sept.

Usually second week in September so would expect it to be around 13th Sept.

That's what I was afraid of. Planning restrictions mean that there can only be one meeting a week of not more than 20-21 races, so double headers are out of the question in the event that there is a fixture backlog...so I hope that Cradley have a "location B" up their sleeve because the Brummies won't have.

Leads you to wonder what the arrangement would be if either one team or the other has a run of bad luck with the weather. If it's the Brummies who have some rain-off's do they kick Cradley's fixtures off the calendar to get their own ones in, hoping that Cradley can fulfill them at Monmore Wood? Or will the Brummies have to play second fiddle if Cradley are heading to the play-off's and they need their fixtures to be squeezed in? Because with 27 weeks to get 27 meetings in, there is ZERO margin for error on the cancellation front without such a Plan B.