British Speedway Forum

Good to see 3 kings in the under 21 semi. Good luck to ben, James, and danno.

U.S.A Dreamream fixture has been pulled due to visa issues so looks like Kent have a free week. Maybe a challenge could be set up

• Like 1

U.S.A Dreamream fixture has been pulled due to visa issues so looks like Kent have a free week. Maybe a challenge could be set up

Be better if they could move the Rye House National Trophy fixture to that date.

As I think getting the NT fixtures finalised ASAP would be best for the competition.

• Like 2

Be better if they could move the Rye House National Trophy fixture to that date.

As I think getting the NT fixtures finalised ASAP would be best for the competition.

They could possibly do that, but that would still leave a free week in june and there is already a reserved date in the fixture list around then, and the rye away fixture in the N.T is not until August

They could possibly do that, but that would still leave a free week in june and there is already a reserved date in the fixture list around then, and the rye away fixture in the N.T is not until August

Cannot understand why the NT is not settled and done in the middle of season when hopefully better weather is here.

Kent slyde kings........

Great to see that the Kings have a Sponsorship with a very worthwhile and important company.

Founded by a Ex Speedway rider I believe.

And an apt name for a sponsor of a Speedway Club ? :lol:

Edited by AJ is King
  • Like 3

Hoping to make my first visit to the Kent Track on Easter Monday. Can anyone please tell me if there is adequate seating or do we have to bring our own.

There are 2 thousand seats on the home straight so you should be ok.

• Like 4

Hoping to make my first visit to the Kent Track on Easter Monday. Can anyone please tell me if there is adequate seating or do we have to bring our own.

You an Eastbourne supporter? we are going for first time to if weather ok!!!!

You an Eastbourne supporter? we are going for first time to if weather ok!!!!

Is there plenty of parking at Kent?

Is there plenty of parking at Kent?

not been before but judging by a comment saying there's a 2000 seat area I would imagine so....... Look on google maps

Must be 200 odd spaces in front of main grandstand with the overflow car park double the size of the main car park behind the pits. Queues to get in turnstyles nearer to start time can be a bit slow. So to have time to get your programme a beer and a pizza and chips you want to aim to be there 1/2 hour before start time for the bank holiday meets.

• Like 4

Excellent news that Ben will be riding in the PL for Redcar!

• Like 2