British Speedway Forum

So who will replace Adam Sheppard? And will he be any good? Not quite the drastic changes that I was expecting from Kent

So who will replace Adam Sheppard? And will he be any good? Not quite the drastic changes that I was expecting from Kent

What's happened to him ?

What's happened to him ?

Taking a break as he has blown up his main engine and his other one is not suited to the Kent track apparently

Hope all works out for him

Taking a break as he has blown up his main engine and his other one is not suited to the Kent track apparently

Ok

Thanks for that

Shame !!!

Sadly Adam has been blighted with equipment issues since he rode after the meetings last year. Im glad he has come to his senses and realises he needs these properly resolved before he can progress any further.

Thanks only just got back on here :P

What is it that Aaron Baseby gets up to in the middle of every season? Missing from the Mildenhall trip & tunnel trophy match?

Sure I remember something similar last year? I think very highly of Aaron as a rider & team member but these unavailable's are peculiar.

• Like 1

He's probably on holiday

Personally and it's only my opinion I don't think that Aaron is sufficiently committed to the Kings to retain his place far to many cry offs..However there does not seem to be any riders at that level available, to replace him..It does leave us very weak on far to many occasions for my liking..

Teams like Kent are not helped when the stronger sides are bringing in riders who have been racing on the continent & so shouldn't really be assessed at 3 points in the NL.

Teams like Kent are not helped when the stronger sides are bringing in riders who have been racing on the continent & so shouldn't really be assessed at 3 points in the NL.

Just because your management aren't getting them over it would be a different story if you had spiller perks or whatshisname on your team