Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuxtonTiger

Buxton Hitmen 2015

Liam fits nicely at 8.00, but can he beat his injury issues in time to ride this season?

Ben Hopwood at 7.28?

Josh Bates suprisingly at 7.68?

Ben Reade (too good to lose to speedway) 7.7?

Luke Priest 6.37?

Unfortunately, the biggest loss to National League speedway in recent years, Gary Irving @ 8.17 couldn't be accomodated even if he was available, which he isn't, a crying shame indeed.

Well done to Jason Pipe getting the managers position at Buxton, a very good bloke to have on your side.

• Like 2

Whilst not disagreeing with you foamfence, a team manager from a considerable distance away.

At what cost to the Hitmen as clearly every penny counts, I sponsor to help the riders and the speedway.

Is any of my money going to be spent on a team manager?

Whilst not disagreeing with you foamfence, a team manager from a considerable distance away.

At what cost to the Hitmen as clearly every penny counts, I sponsor to help the riders and the speedway.

I believe he is doing it for travel expenses only
  • Like 3

Congratulations Jason on your appointment. I hope you do well except against Stoke.

By the way I tried to ring you but you must have had more phones than British Telecom none recognised.

Malcolm

• Like 1

Ben Hopwood confirmed as the final rider

10 years in the national league. ! does Ben qualify for a testimonial meeting ??

• Like 1

Buxton Tiger. It's great that you help the club by Sponsoring, but I can assure you, your money is going in to the club and the riders and not in to my pocket :-)

Congratulations Jason on your appointment. I hope you do well except against Stoke.

By the way I tried to ring you but you must have had more phones than British Telecom none recognised.

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm. Thank You :-) It's great to be back. Certainly looking forward to our clashes again! ;-) Added rivalry also with you at Stoke and me at Buxton! May the rivalry be reignited between us! ;-) PS.. Has one of your teams beaten me yet?! ;-) Will be in touch very soon for a catch up :-) Up the Hitmen :-)

10 years in the national league. ! does Ben qualify for a testimonial meeting ??

Exactly where British Speedway has got it wrong for so bloody long Ben shouldve been in the PL about 6 yrs ago and sunk or swum. instead too many PL promotions signed similar standard foreign riders. most of whom never really amounted to much.
  • Like 1

I am looking forward to watching Buxton this season with that team, certainly Ben is a very welcome addition indeed. Well done Jayne for assembling such a competitive team.

• Like 2

Exactly where British Speedway has got it wrong for so bloody long Ben shouldve been in the PL about 6 yrs ago and sunk or swum. instead too many PL promotions signed similar standard foreign riders. most of whom never really amounted to much.

Too many riders in that catagory unfortunately.

• Like 1

Exactly where British Speedway has got it wrong for so bloody long Ben shouldve been in the PL about 6 yrs ago and sunk or swum. instead too many PL promotions signed similar standard foreign riders. most of whom never really amounted to much

he did get a chance in the draft last year remember but didn't tear any trees up

Has one of your teams beaten me yet?! ;-) Will be in touch very soon for a catch up :-) Up the Hitmen :-)

I wont list them in case I embarass you

Malcolm V

• Like 1