British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw Gp Saturday 18th April

Bit weird that they are asking you to send a bank transfer in this day and age? Surely you should just be able to pay online.

Bit weird that they are asking you to send a bank transfer in this day and age? Surely you should just be able to pay online.

You can pay online with dotpay. Allows you to pay by card.

Rico

Stadium is near sold out: at the moment there are only 2356 tickets left and 95% are VIP tickets.

Stadium is near sold out: at the moment there are only 2356 tickets left and 95% are VIP tickets.

As far as I can see -now all seats sold apart from the VIP`s -tremendous response from the polish and international fans. Are you going DGT ?

Yeah I'll be there for sure, including 4 of my mates :) Roadtripping to Warsaw and hoping on a big league meeting on the sunday to have a great Polska weekend.

Was away from computer all day yesterday, then just found this out. I'm sure the touts will have plenty, but having never been to a sold out Speedway event before, what will they be charging? I know it's a case of supply and demand, I suppose it's worth keeping an eye on ebay.

But flight is booked, thankfully it's in the footy season, so if all else fails I watch that instead.

Keep an eye on the ticket site as well in the next few days, people who payed with bank transfer have 72 hours to pay (according to their twitter page). If no payment came through then the seats will be available again.

Brilliant!!!! Got flights and everything else booked and there's no tickets left. If anybody hears of any available (3) I would very much appreciate it.

Edited by villiers210

I have to admit that I did not see this coming. Very good news that it's drawing a good/full crowd, but I thought being in Warsaw that would put a downer on it.

Nice to be wrong at times.

All non-VIP tickets no longer available...and all in two days? Amazeballs.

• Like 1

LAST April there was a dreadful turn out for the SGP in Bydgoszcz and all sorts of theories were being put forward including Polish fans turning their backs on the series, the perceived dispute between BSI and One Sport and so on.

Amazing how quickly the cheap seats have sold out but how slowly the last remaining VIP seats are now selling. I wonder if the "sell out" has been engineered to "encourage" the sale of the last of the VIP seats before the cheap ones come back onto the market?

What else does a "VIP" seat get you apart from admission and a decent view? Is any "hospitality" involved like at Cardiff?

LAST April there was a dreadful turn out for the SGP in Bydgoszcz and all sorts of theories were being put forward including Polish fans turning their backs on the series, the perceived dispute between BSI and One Sport and so on.

Did you decide to go back to sleep half-way through your post :lol: The PZM must be over the moon. They probably checked the basketball fixtures before deciding on the date ;)

Amazing how quickly the cheap seats have sold out but how slowly the last remaining VIP seats are now selling. I wonder if the "sell out" has been engineered to "encourage" the sale of the last of the VIP seats before the cheap ones come back onto the market?

What else does a "VIP" seat get you apart from admission and a decent view? Is any "hospitality" involved like at Cardiff?

*The VIP ticket includes: seating in the VIP Gold areas (sectors V1, V2, V3, V4, V5) or VIP Silver (C1, C2, C3, C4), catering for 5 hours (warm and cold buffet, snacks, desserts) from 8.00 to 23.00, open bar with alcohol and nonalcohol drinks from 18.30 to 23.00, agenda and gift from the event organizer.

Did you decide to go back to sleep half-way through your post :lol: The PZM must be over the moon. They probably checked the basketball fixtures before deciding on the date ;)

*The VIP ticket includes: seating in the VIP Gold areas (sectors V1, V2, V3, V4, V5) or VIP Silver (C1, C2, C3, C4), catering for 5 hours (warm and cold buffet, snacks, desserts) from 8.00 to 23.00, open bar with alcohol and nonalcohol drinks from 18.30 to 23.00, agenda and gift from the event organizer.

By agenda they mean programme