British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw Gp Saturday 18th April

*The VIP ticket includes: seating in the VIP Gold areas (sectors V1, V2, V3, V4, V5) or VIP Silver (C1, C2, C3, C4), catering for 5 hours (warm and cold buffet, snacks, desserts) from 8.00 to 23.00, open bar with alcohol and nonalcohol drinks from 18.30 to 23.00, agenda and gift from the event organizer.

So you get for about £150 in Warsaw, with 5.5 hours of complimentary drinking time, pretty much what you get for £280 in Cardiff with only 4 hours drinking time? (unless the Cardiff pit walk really is worth £130 of your hard earned ackers?)

So you get for about £150 in Warsaw, with 5.5 hours of complimentary drinking time, pretty much what you get for £280 in Cardiff with only 4 hours drinking time? (unless the Cardiff pit walk really is worth £130 of your hard earned ackers?)

Are you sure the drinks are free ? At Cardiff they give you a drinks voucher for the 1st drink.

Polish put on a far better spread than any other County. From what i hear pretty much a sell out. Looking forward to this one Big Time :D

From what i hear pretty much a sell out. Looking forward to this one Big Time :D

Don't give up hope if you haven't got a ticket just yet. reserving a ticket was free...let's see how many reserved tickets come back onto the market when they're not paid for, or once the VIP tickets have sold out to those taken in by the "mind games" - whichever comes first.

Are you sure the drinks are free ? At Cardiff they give you a drinks voucher for the 1st drink.

Maybe if you're a "Bronze" VIP @ £164, but for a £280 "Gold" VIP I'd expect there to be more than just a luncheon voucher.

Am I really being over cynical on this?

But I just do not believe it.

That every single ticket in every single section has been sold out?

Not one single rogue one, end of row, or between groups?

Not one single one. Anywhere?

Come off it.

Just a thought.

Did the PZM sell many crap TVs on Black Friday?

Edited by Grand Central

Information from Sportowefakty for anyone without a ticket.

From the time of booking and the buyer has 72 hours to make the payment. Tickets not paid in time, return to the general pool of sales in the system. All interested please it to keep watched a sales page - informed organizer. Fans tickets booked on Monday and Tuesday morning, so on Thursday and Friday fans especially should follow a sale website (click for details!) In the hope that some sectors of the space will be released.

I'm told that this sort of shenanigans goes on all the time at English cricket grounds for the big international matches...they withhold the cheap tickets until all the expensive ones are gone, then all of a sudden, "another batch of tickets has become available".

The last 20.000 sold tickets look pretty legit to me, sadly I do not have any info on the first 35.000 tickets. I used my webdeveloper magic to watch the ticket sales every few minutes, based on the available tickets (yes I had nothing to do :lol:). There was no sudden drop in available tickets or something (apart from a 200 VIP ticket drop yesterday afternoon) :)

Let see what happens in the next 24 hours! I can't wait for this GP, will me immense :t:

Don't give up hope if you haven't got a ticket just yet. reserving a ticket was free...let's see how many reserved tickets come back onto the market when they're not paid for, or once the VIP tickets have sold out to those taken in by the "mind games" - whichever comes first.

Maybe if you're a "Bronze" VIP @ £164, but for a £280 "Gold" VIP I'd expect there to be more than just a luncheon voucher.

Always get mine for free ;)

Surely most people would have paid by credit card.Such payments were confirmed within a few minutes.This i did Monday morning & was then able to print my tickets.Still a lot of seats available then.looking forward to our 1st polish speedway since Katowice 1973.

Surely most people would have paid by credit card.Such payments were confirmed within a few minutes.This i did Monday morning & was then able to print my tickets.Still a lot of seats available then.looking forward to our 1st polish speedway since Katowice 1973.

Oh come on. You are spoiling a great conspiracy.

Next people will be saying paying £500 with a tour company is vfm.

Tickets and accommodation for 3 nights, with flexibility for the sunday we have spent £120 so far. Maths anyone?

• Like 1

Just wondering when the tickets that were reserved and not paid for will appear. Considering I've booked flights etc and not got stadium tickets, I'm getting nervous to say the least.

Just wondering when the tickets that were reserved and not paid for will appear. Considering I've booked flights etc and not got stadium tickets, I'm getting nervous to say the least.

If they have any I can`t see them releasing them piecemeal-they will put them on the system all together-you are going to have to be vigilant in checking kupbilet. As I said previously the "Polish touts" will have plenty, so I wouldn`t panic too much.