British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Gorzow Gp Saturday 29th August 2015

Sportowefakty have an article on details of Ticket sales/prices.

Tickets are only available for Gorzow season ticket holders from Saturday until February 22nd.

General sales from 16th March. Can`t quite work out who can buy from Feb 23rd until March 15th-maybe Gorzow fans who are not season ticket holders ??

Google translation(not great !!)

On Saturday will start selling tickets for the Grand Prix in Gorzow, which will be held August 29, 2015 year. The cheapest entry fee is the cost of 50 ZL

From Saturday tickets will be available for sale in a closed ticket holders Steel Gorzow matches for the season 2015. This phase will last until February 22.

Sales closed for ticket holders Gorzow Steel 2015 season (from 13.12.2014 to 22.02.2015r.)

Grandstand Low:
1 arc - 60 PLN
Simple - 60 PLN
2 arc - 50 PLN

Grandstand High:
1 arc - 60 PLN
Simple - 60 PLN
2 arc - 60 PLN

Pre Grand Prix Polish (from 23.02.2015 to 15.03.2015r.):

Grandstand Low:
1 arc - 80 PLN
Simple - 115zł
2 arc - 60 PLN

Grandstand High:
1 arc - 110 PLN
Simple - 135zł
2 arc - 80 PLN

Sales open (since 03/16/2015):

Grandstand Low:
1 arc - PLN 90
Simple - 130zł
2 arc - 65

Grandstand High:
1 arc - 120 PLN
Simple - 150 PLN
2 arc - PLN 90

VIP tickets for the price of 600 PLN to purchase at the premises of the Club.

Children under 7 years - free admission (without reservation)
Edited by racers and royals

From http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/488487/pzm-opublikowal-kalendarz-sportu-zuzlowego-sezon-ruszy-26-marca (and subject to correct translation and someone making head or tail of what the Polish National Team Match ** is all about)

28 (Friday) - the final of the Junior League of IM - unconfirmed location
29 (Saturday) - Polish Grand Prix in Gorzow
30 (Sunday) - Polish national team match (reserve date for all leagues provided that in the case of having to play the superior league match ASN does not appoint to match the Polish National Team players appearing in the game supervisor)
30 (Sunday) - the final of the Silver Helmet - Pila

This has the potential makings of a great long weekend away. :t:

Edited by uk martin

As is sometimes the case with Polish GP's the ordering of tickets is a little challenging!

Torun in 2013 was a nightmare but after 11 attempts I finally made it! For 2014 it was plain sailing though so well done to them for getting it sorted!

The latest challenge is now Gorzow but I think I have cracked the registration process so maybe I'll be able to order some tickets soon!

Looking forward to it and Pila on the Sunday for the Silver Helmet!

Edited by WembleyLion

As is sometimes the case with Polish GP's the ordering of tickets is a little challenging!

Torun in 2013 was a nightmare but after 11 attempts I finally made it! For 2014 it was plain sailing though so well done to them for getting it sorted!

The latest challenge is now Gorzow but I think I have cracked the registration process so maybe I'll be able to order some tickets soon!

Looking forward to it and Pila on the Sunday for the Silver Helmet!

Hi Lion-I also had a nightmare trying to buy tickets for this GP-I was registered previously with them and whatever I did I couldn`t get past the entering details page-eventually I did a new registration under the wife`s name and email and it worked perfectly -tickets were bought in about 2 minutes flat.

Hi Lion

I had problems registering for this weekend's WSL meeting on the web site also.

However, an email to their support email address quickly sorted it out and after that it was plain sailing on getting the tickets ordered, paid for and printed off.

Stick with it :)

Hi Lion-I also had a nightmare trying to buy tickets for this GP-I was registered previously with them and whatever I did I couldn`t get past the entering details page-eventually I did a new registration under the wife`s name and email and it worked perfectly -tickets were bought in about 2 minutes flat.

Hi Tim - Success as I have managed to order tickets. I found appropriate usage of google translate helped the process! Do BSI ever check out these ticketing systems? I think I know the answer to that!

Look forward to seeing you on your SGP travels!

Edited by WembleyLion

Having a bit of a mare trying to order tickets for this GP .Have registered but cannot get past the order page as it asks for your Polish Pesel ID number.Tried putting my passport number in but it won't have it.Any advice out there much appreciated,thanks in advance

Having a bit of a mare trying to order tickets for this GP .Have registered but cannot get past the order page as it asks for your Polish Pesel ID number.Tried putting my passport number in but it won't have it.Any advice out there much appreciated,thanks in advance

Hi new Science -as detailed in post 6 I had the same problem-I used another name and email address to register and it worked perfectly- are you able to do that ?

It`s really frustrating that BSI allow these foreign ticket buying websites to have one page in English before it then goes back to the foreign language-on the Gorzow site there is a "how to buy tickets" bit in English.

Edited by racers and royals