British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tenbears

Rooboys Boomerang Invitational

Been to Kings Lynn many times with Lucy and Molly and there are always other dogs there as well.

Thank you Kings Lynn. :approve: Hope to make another couple of visits this season.

Edited by Gemini

Are dogs allowed at King's Lynn stadium?

All are welcome as long as they behave........ As with the owners too. :t:

All are welcome as long as they behave........ As with the owners too. :t:

Thanks for the reply. My dog is very well behaved but I can't promise anything else!

Does the dog with the baseball cap still go to Coventry always brought a smile to my face when I saw him . But didn't get up there last season

Ah that would be Bomber's number one fan Edward. Yes, he still goes. Lovely dog.

why would anyone want to take a dog to speedway ? I think it's cruel

I'll leave Gemini to reply to this.

• Like 1

Thanks Fliss. :lol: Judging by what Robert72 is like with his posts I won't even bother to reply.

• Like 1

why would anyone want to take a dog to speedway ? I think it's cruel

You're entitled to your opinion

Maybe you should've had a PAWS for thought before posting.

• Like 1

Thanks Fliss. :lol: Judging by what Robert72 is like with his posts I won't even bother to reply.

Because you know I am right most of the time gem

Oh don't tempt me to reply to that. I'm still on a zero warning since I joined in 2001. :P

Regarding dogs at speedway though I get seriously irritated by people who generalize but really have no idea....or they form an opinion because they've got a dog that's not well behaved so they're judging all of them by their own dog. Lucy just goes to sleep. Next time you're at Coventry come and wake her up and meet her. You can also see another cruelly treated dog Edward on the second bend. Thank goodness Rory isn't having his testimonial at Brandon because his dog would be there as well. Shame on you Rory's family for being so horrible to Taffy.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

Just a quick heads up to anyone coming from the Midlands and likely to use the A1139. There's major roadworks at the end closest to the A1 with 50mph limit and average speed cameras. Don't know what's it's been like at weekends but been some hold-ups during the week.

One week to go!!

None I believe. 12 rider format, Iversen, Sayfutidnov, Bjerre, Holder, Batchelor, Doyle, Harris, Nicholls, Stead, Allen, North and Rory must be the 12th.

Does the whole Visa issue effect this meeting?

Nice to see Rory on Twitter saying he will try and keep the meeting moving and no long delays :approve: (hopefully none will be needed for accidents etc).

I'd be willing to bet folk will be far happier with an efficiently tho shorter time wise run meeting than a long drawn out affair with interminable inexplicable delays.

Rory seems to know what punters want and is far more tuned into the fans than most promoters :approve: . I hope the weather is kind to him and the hopefully very large crowd that his effort for this meeting and over his British career deserve.

Who knows if the sun shines I might even reprise the Rory fan shuffle dance thingy taught to me by Pammie and ML many years ago (did we really used to do that :shock: )

• Like 2