Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Bspa Meeting With Ukv&i?

Sounds like Ukv&i looked at bspa's books and caught them with their pants down.

Edited by sm00th

So this is all the Bspa's fault then for not doing things correctly??

If so it was only a matter of time before ignorant incompetence caught up with them surely?!

• Like 3

Is this just rumours or is it Official ,when will the BSPA Clarify the situation regarding this matter.

dont hold your breath. It will take a while to put on a positive spin on this mess

,when will the BSPA Clarify the situation regarding this matter.

when they think of an excuse or reason not to blame themselves
  • Like 1

From what I'm hearing, The Elite League is dead and the points limit will have to be re-adjusted.

you're about 3 years too late with this post.
  • Like 8

This situation could only happen in BRITISH Speedway! To wait until this late in the preparation of the 2015 season is quite unbelievable. Lets remember these guys who are affected are not just speedway riders, they are also human beings who have invested probably thousands of pounds into equipment for the 2015 season.

I don't particularly blame British speedway (however I may be wrong), but I do blame the system and the people who seem to be able to make decisions, that have a detrimental affect on the future of our sport and the lives of those affected (not that it seems to effects football).

With little over two months to the start of the 2015 season and team building more or less complete, how can this be allowed to happen now????

• Like 3

This situation could only happen in BRITISH Speedway! To wait until this late in the preparation of the 2015 season is quite unbelievable. Lets remember these guys who are affected are not just speedway riders, they are also human beings who have invested probably thousands of pounds into equipment for the 2015 season.

I don't particularly blame British speedway (however I may be wrong), but I do blame the system and the people who seem to be able to make decisions, that have a detrimental affect on the future of our sport and the lives of those affected (not that it seems to effects football).

With little over two months to the start of the 2015 season and team building more or less complete, how can this be allowed to happen now????

Aren't most of the foreign footballers from EU countries?

I wonder what will happen when we leave the European Union???

I wonder what will happen when we leave the European Union???

Possibly the EU will ban citizens from its member states working in the UK? :rolleyes: But isn't the suggested legislation being implemented by the UK and nothing to do with the EU?

Edited by Guest

Quite ironic int it that the majority of the non-eu countries speak english as their first language yet we let in people from the EU that can't speak English!

• Like 3

Aren't most of the foreign footballers from EU countries?

I admit they probably are and my status was probably a flippant one, but there are also other sports like Rugby League that do seem to have a high southern hemisphere contingent that people, that are participating in sport in our country.....