British Speedway Forum
doners1234

What The Visa Issues Could Mean For Teams.

the B.S.P.A. have just announced that any team that has been affected by the visa issue can track a N.L. rider in four of the programmed rides. thus giving them an advantage of having 3 riders in one race. although there is still a problem when six riders turn up at the tapes . sounds a good ides.

Its not 1st April is it?

I hear that more aussie riders are being turned away. Will this mean that promoters will turn to more second rate eastern european riders or Back the brits. Ithink i know which way they will turn. :sad:

• Like 1

So, no Taylor Poole. Fancy that. If only promoters were as all knowing as myself and Najjer :D

I hear that more aussie riders are being turned away. Will this mean that promoters will turn to more second rate eastern european riders or Back the brits. Ithink i know which way they will turn. :sad:

There are some good Aussie riders, but also a lot of dross as well, same applies to EU riders. It's up to the clubs to find the better riders, it's naive of anyone that think all EU riders are second rate.

• Like 1

2015 regs to be released tomorrow.

Will they include updated GBE info?

2015 regs to be released tomorrow.

Will they include updated GBE info?

Have the rules ever included the work permit guidelines? Not any time that I can remember.

Have the rules ever included the work permit guidelines? Not any time that I can remember.

thats why I asked.

Seem to remember there is a section re averages applied for new assessments but couldnt recall if the GBE details were also included.

Just had an Austrailian customer in shop, who emigrated 30 years ago but has dual nationality passport, She said if she flies into UK on her Austrailian passport she can only stay for 3 weeks, when she returns if she uses he UK passport she can only have visitor status. So she flys on on he UK passport and returns on her Austrailian passport,

So, no Taylor Poole. Fancy that. If only promoters were as all knowing as myself and Najjer :D

To think one of the promotors said we were on a "crusade" too - I like to think of it as more of an understanding, than a crusade.

I look forward to seeing Taylor Poole back in 2016 when he meets the requirements needed.

To think one of the promotors said we were on a "crusade" too - I like to think of it as more of an understanding, than a crusade.

I look forward to seeing Taylor Poole back in 2016 when he meets the requirements needed.

thats the thing some are good enough just havnt dotted the i's and crossed the t's while others who may dot the i's and cross the t's are not good enough to hold down there team place at the levcel required