British Speedway Forum
pine490

Programmes Wanted Please

Hi,

I am very new to the forum and am principally a collector of Hackney and Reading programmes, home or away from any era. I also collect Harringay and Walthamstow and first and last meetings from any team or track.

If any of you have any such programmes available for sale I would be very interested to hear from you.

Regards,

David

Hi,

I am very new to the forum and am principally a collector of Hackney and Reading programmes, home or away from any era. I also collect Harringay and Walthamstow and first and last meetings from any team or track.

If any of you have any such programmes available for sale I would be very interested to hear from you.

Regards,

David

Hi David

Regarding your wanted programmes, I am a big collector of programmes, I suggest you go onto ebay and look for a seller called urkocollector who is always selling programmes on ebay, and send him a message for your want list. I find this guy most helpful.

Kind regads

Marcus

• Like 2

Spot on, Marcus. Allan (urkocollector) is extremely helpful and very reasonable with his prices. I've dealt with him on numerous occasions and he's helped me out with my Long Eaton collection.

Use this link to an item he currently has for sale on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LONG-EATON-SPEEDWAY-PROGRAMMES-1986-17-/371250101355?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item56703afc6b

and then click on his name (in blue, top right). That will take you to another screen where you can click on 'contact' and you can send him an email.

Hope you have success!

• Like 2

I have quite a few Hackney and Reading programmes. Do you have a list of your needs?

Hi,

Sorry if you have received this reply before, but I'm not quite sure how the messaging system works with regards to posts/personal replies yet. I don't have a wants list as such as it would be too long as I am relatively new to collecting. I am quite short on Reading home and away from 2000 onwards but would be interested to hear of anything you have.

David

Can probably come up with a few Reading progs 4u - will have a look next week

Hi,

Sorry if you have received this reply before, but I'm not quite sure how the messaging system works with regards to posts/personal replies yet. I don't have a wants list as such as it would be too long as I am relatively new to collecting. I am quite short on Reading home and away from 2000 onwards but would be interested to hear of anything you have.

David

As a long term collector I would suggest that a list is absolutely vital, otherwise how will you know what you need and what you have got ?

It may be tedious to compile a list but I would recommend it. Difficulties arise when inserts are used for previously cancelled meetings.....................................

If anyone out there has any Ice Speedway World Individual and World Team programmes they are willing to offload at sensible prices, would they kindly message me.

Many thanks.