British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

2015 El Predictions

Teams are almost complete now and we all have our own thoughts on the line ups and who looks strongest and weakest, so post your predictions below naming the FOUR play off TEAMS and then the FOUR that will miss out. Then predict which of the top four will finish as Champions and who will get the Wooden Spoon in the other four.

This is NOT a competition but it will be reviewed at the end of the season so no posts after April 1st or edited

Here is my predictions so please post likewise

TOP FOUR

• Belle Vue
  • Coventry
  • Poole
  • Kings Lynn

CHAMPIONS

• Poole

BOTTOM FOUR

• Lakeside
  • Wolverhampton
  • Leicester
  • Swindon

WOODEN SPOONS

• Swindon

====================================

BELLE VUE

• 8.29 Matej Zagar
  • 7.56 Scott Nicholls
  • 6.92 Simon Stead DU
  • 6.21 Craig Cook DU
  • 4.96 Max Fricke
  • Steve Worrall
  • Stefan Nielsen

COVENTRY

• 8.33 Hans Andersen
  • 7.49 Chris Harris
  • 6.74 Daniel King DU
  • 6.33 Joonas Kylmakorpi
  • 4.63 Stuart Robson DU
  • Jason Garrity
  • James Sarjeant

KINGS LYNN

• 9.03 Niels K Iversen
  • 7.41 Kenneth Bjerre
  • 6.22 Rory Schlein
  • 5.78 Niklas Porsing
  • 5.32 Robert Lambert DU
  • Lewis Kerr
  • Ashley Morris

LAKESIDE

• 9.03 Andreas Jonsson
  • 6.85 Mikkel Bech
  • 6.50 Richard Lawson DU
  • 5.63 Kim Nilsson
  • 5.03 Edward Kennett DU
  • Ashley Birks
  • Adam Ellis

LEICESTER

• 8.44 Jason Doyle
  • 7.12 Bjarne Pedersen
  • 6.24 Grzegorz Walasek
  • 6.02 Mikkel Michelsen
  • 5.00 Symzon Wozniak
  • Josh Auty
  • Simon Lambert

POOLE

• 8.75 Chris Holder
  • 7.50 Maciej Janowski
  • 6.71 Davey Watt
  • 6.57 Dakota North
  • 3.94 Kacper Gomolski
  • Kyle Newman
  • Paul Starke

SWINDON

• 8.21 Adrian Meidzinski
  • 7.58 Troy Batchelor
  • 6.31 Nick Morris DU
  • 6.15 Grzegorz Zengota
  • 5.27 Kyle Howarth
  • Charles Wright
  • Lewis Rose

WOLVERHAMPTON

• 8.94 Fredrik Lindgren
  • 6.50 Tobiasz Musielak
  • 6.25 Jacob Thorssell
  • 6.12 Peter Karlsson
  • 5.88 Ricky Wells DU
  • Lewis Blackbird
  • Josh Bates
Edited by T.N.T.

Just asking (not stirring) but where do you get Stuart Robsons 4.63 from?

His greensheet average at Newcastle last year was 7.56, which factored at 1.6 makes 4.73.

His greensheet average at Newcastle last year was 7.56, which factored at 1.6 makes 4.73.

And Wozniak might be on 5.50 for Leicester.

I see that you have got Swindon to finish last, which is fine, but it must mean that you know what our completed line-up is. Would you like to reveal it to us?

• Like 3

He's clearly not busy enough on the night shift ;)

• Like 2

Any particular reason why Holder is missing from the Poole line-up? It can't be to do with visas as you've included the likes of Doyle, Batchelor in their respective teams?

Has to be 4.63 or it doesn't fit.

4.63 was his 2013 final EL average, but have no idea why they are using that rather than last season's converted PL average??!

I though where a rider had an EL and PL average - albeit from different seasons -, it was the higher of the 2 that had to be used?!

Edited by Skidder1

Robson will either be his 2013 EL average of 4.63. Or his PL average converted which is 4.54 (7.56 x 0.6)

What odd is TNt has used Robbos 2013 EL average but Kennetts converted average. So at least one of them is wrong - if we're using rolling averages then it has to be Kennetts IMO.

I see that you have got Swindon to finish last, which is fine, but it must mean that you know what our completed line-up is. Would you like to reveal it to us?

Unless they shock the world with Greg, Emil or Darcy AND get the visa sorted for Troy Batchelor, then yes I have Swindon to finish last as they only have three confirmed without Batch and it leaves quite a gap to make them competative ....... in my opinion.

He's clearly not busy enough on the night shift ;)

Don't work nights, just don;t sleep much

Robson will either be his 2013 EL average of 4.63. Or his PL average converted which is 4.54 (7.56 x 0.6)

What odd is TNt has used Robbos 2013 EL average but Kennetts converted average. So at least one of them is wrong - if we're using rolling averages then it has to be Kennetts IMO.

Only going off the averages pulished from the press release made at the time

I think quite a few riders averages may be wrong or slightly out due to the Birmingham matches.

Even with those taken out, a rider can have an average that may be wrong bevause during the season he could have been promoted to a heat leader or dropped to a second string with those scores included during the season.

Unless they shock the world with Greg, Emil or Darcy AND get the visa sorted for Troy Batchelor, then yes I have Swindon to finish last as they only have three confirmed without Batch and it leaves quite a gap to make them competative ....... in my opinion..

No problem with that logic except you have POOLE in the top 4 and they are in the same position!!

I think your flaw is that you are making assumptions - best to wait until the team is announced.

• Like 1

Like anyone should take TNT's opinions to heart...it's not as if he is correct on much

And where do you get only 3 confirmed with Batch?....do the reserves scores not count towards the overall team scores in 2015....have i missed something?!

• Like 5