British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

2015 El Predictions

Wolves should be wooden Spoonists

Looking weakest at Present. Think a lot could depend on D/U rules and how often Blackbird will be missing.

Wolves and Swindon chase for the spoon

I personally think Swindon look more like play off team on paper. Their downfall may be down to reserve clashes or away form.

With only 8 teams competing and half the league making play-offs, the end result does not mean much.

A 13-15 team league with teams meeting each other once home/once away, and the team finishing first are champions is much more meaningful.

If the team finishing 4th. out of 8 wins the play-off final, are they worthy champions?.

With only 8 teams competing and half the league making play-offs, the end result does not mean much.

A 13-15 team league with teams meeting each other once home/once away, and the team finishing first are champions is much more meaningful.

If the team finishing 4th. out of 8 wins the play-off final, are they worthy champions?.

No

• Like 1

Yes because that determines the league champions. Everyone knows the rules before hand so it's not how you start but how you finish

Possibly so. But with teams like Ipswich HIDING in the PL we'll never get a full compliment of 13-15 teams.

Lakeside may struggle more than many think especially now Lawson will be missing a number of matches and they don't have the best reserves so I could see them near the bottom if they lose a few at home.

Wolves don't look great but if Ben Barker fills the last place it could be a decent signing and if the averages of Lindgren and Musielak drop in the first half of the season you could see Woffinden or Pawlicki coming in at the run in.

Swindon are not too bad but can Meidzinski get anywhere near an 8 average in this format and will Morris be able to score as a heat leader.

A long with Leicester those look the four weakest but Belle Vue always seem to fall short and if they do again it could be Wolves that step up to the top four.

Poole Coventry Kings Lynn and Wolverhampton in the top four with a Poole v Coventry final yet again

Leicester the wooden spoon winners but Swindon not far above them.

Very interesting how everybody has such different views this year. Proves not a lot between some teams. Think fixture clashes could also play a big part this year.

Its difficult to make a proper prediction at present as Poole, Wolves and Leicester still have a couple of riders to sign and Kings Lynn are a reserve short but at present my prediction would be

1. Poole

2. Swindon

3. king's Lynn

4. Belle Vue

5. Coventry

6. Leicester

7. Wolverhampton

8. Lakeside

Edited by mdmc82

Think Blackbird only misses a few meetings for Wolves where as Lawson and Birks miss quite a few for Lakeside

Can see Holder having low scores during the early season fillers. He averaged six point something last year but rolling averages saw his average stay high. The more good scores drop off the end then the lower his average will fall. It makes no odds early season as you only need finish half way to win the league. Sure it cheats the fans but hey it's Poole so get use to it. Expect them to bolster their team at the business end of the season.

Poole to win and thus join that illustrious group along with Wimbledon, Cradley and Bradford.

Other play off teams baring injury are Coventry, Kings Lynn and The Aces.

It does look a lot closer this year, Wolves look the weakest to me despite having Blackbird at reserve. Musielak will have to hit the ground running for them to have any chance. Will reserve judgement on Poole until the Darcy saga is over, the North and Watt signings seem average to me though.

It does look a lot closer this year, Wolves look the weakest to me despite having Blackbird at reserve. Musielak will have to hit the ground running for them to have any chance. Will reserve judgement on Poole until the Darcy saga is over, the North and Watt signings seem average to me though.

We all know the team poole start with won't be the one they end with