British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric i

Premier League 4's 2015 Peterborough 02/08

There seems to be 2 premier league fixtures on the 02/08 Glasgow v Redcar and Newcastle v Berwick I expect they will be rearranged.

maybe they will not be represented in the fours at p/boro. good chance they wont qualify any how. far easier to re stage the fours or just give the trophy to p/boro. lets be honest, if they dont win it on home soil. they dont deserve it. lol.

maybe they will not be represented in the fours at p/boro. good chance they wont qualify any how. far easier to re stage the fours or just give the trophy to p/boro. lets be honest, if they dont win it on home soil. they dont deserve it. lol.

That was mentioned last year, but it never happened. Any team of four on their game can win it at the Showground..

That was mentioned last year, but it never happened. Any team of four on their game can win it at the Showground..

Peterborough didn't even make the Final last season, it appears we are entering in a new area of Jenga`s ignorance.

• Like 1

and you my friend are already there and on your way out of the world of ignorance, but you cant find the door. i am aware of the failure of Peterborough. that is not what my post was about. long may you continue to read into other posters, posts and missread them for the gratification of yourself .

with nearly 15,000 posts on here , you would have thought you would be able to read and digest the posts. apparently not. just a bit of fun really innit.but to you its hard work.. so my fellow poster, have a great season up there and long may your team be good to watch on those cold nights.speedway is fun, but you are funnier.L.O.L. (loads of lies)