Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Shadders

Celebration Of Speedway: Paradise Park

Sunday 15th February. Minimum £5 donation for admission to museum & park

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

It's happening this coming Sunday, 15th February, from 11am to 4pm. Suggested minimum donation is £5, which covers all of the Wildlife Park, including the National Speedway Museum.

The address for first timers is: Paradise Wildlife Park, White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, Herts EN10 7QA.

I will be showing my collection of race jackets signed by every living World Champion, plus machines of Tomasz Gollob, Emil Sayfutdinov and Greg Hancock.

It's a great day out, so come along and enjoy Park.

• Like 3

If the past several years Celebrations are anything to go by then this is a must attend meeting for all speedway fans - vintage and modern bikes, collectors stands, exhibits in the excellent museum and of course the wildlife and play areas for the kids.

All being well with have some high quality old speedway souvenirs lol on sale on Sunday at Paradice Wildlife Park. No doubt will spend more time chatting about years gone by than anything else.

Its a really, really good day out. As well as the speedway side there is of course the miniture railway which is worth the admission money alone.

Indeed looking forward to seeing everyone their.

All being well with have some high quality old speedway souvenirs lol on sale on Sunday at Paradice Wildlife Park. No doubt will spend more time chatting about years gone by than anything else.

Its a really, really good day out. As well as the speedway side there is of course the miniture railway which is worth the admission money alone.

Indeed looking forward to seeing everyone their.

If I lived a Hundred and Fifty Miles closer I would love to go. :sad: :sad:

As it is, it's not on I'm afraid. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I believe it is a great day out though. :t:

Edited by The White Knight

Sunday 15th February. Minimum £5 donation for admission to museum & park

Is that with a coupon from Speedway Star as in previous years or the "On the gate price" on the day?

Is that with a coupon from Speedway Star as in previous years or the "On the gate price" on the day?

It's just turn up and pay the fiver (or more if you want). No coupon needed as far as I know

It's just turn up and pay the fiver (or more if you want). No coupon needed as far as I know

Cheers.