British Speedway Forum
tyretrax

Delivery Time.

How long is the postal delivery time. Ordered latest issue last Tuesday, still waiting. :cry:

Edited by tyretrax

How long is the postal delivery time. Ordered latest issue last Tuesday, still waiting. :cry:

Normally, it's very good but there are, inevitably, occasions when items can be delayed or even 'lost' in the post through no fault of our own.

I'm proud of our track record in terms of customer service and rapid turn around of all orders.

It was a pity that you saw fit to post this on a public forum, with its implied criticism, rather than aim your question directly at us by either phoning us (01708 734 502) or sending an email (subs@retro-speedway.com). That way, we could address the problem much quicker and possibly send you a replacement issue if necessary.

Of course, it would also help us to track the potential problem and resolve it if we actually knew who you were, instead of posting under your forum name!

• Like 1

Normally, it's very good but there are, inevitably, occasions when items can be delayed or even 'lost' in the post through no fault of our own.

I'm proud of our track record in terms of customer service and rapid turn around of all orders.

It was a pity that you saw fit to post this on a public forum, with its implied criticism, rather than aim your question directly at us by either phoning us (01708 734 502) or sending an email (subs@retro-speedway.com). That way, we could address the problem much quicker and possibly send you a replacement issue if necessary.

Of course, it would also help us to track the potential problem and resolve it if we actually knew who you were, instead of posting under your forum name!

Sorry if you thought I was being critical :neutral: that was not my intention. I know that things can go astray, sorry to any postal workers on here again not being critical, I'll give it another couple of days.

• Like 1

Well said Tony - but this, after all, is the BSF! :wink:

Well said Tony - but this, after all, is the BSF! :wink:

And your point is?

No worries tmc. :cheers:

Edit to say.

It just hit the mat. :party::drink:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 2