British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CardinalSin

Billy Sanders Memorial Thursday March 19th 7.30pm @ipswich

Well that was bloody freezing. Thought the witches riders ride within themselves after Ritchie's crash. Maybe Chris had a word and told them not to try anything silly. Schlein deserving winner on the night and Lasse Bjerre and Robert Lambert looked good to. Main plus for me was a good showing from Cam. Looked sharp and could have had more points. Thought Covatti showed promise and he will certainly go well from reserve. Stefan showed up ok twice. Of the rest Doolan was steady, Risager wasn't on it at all and Barker looked like he was on a snail. Hope both Richie and Adam are ok

Has the shale for this season not been delivered yet.

That's exactly what I thought, and it seems the tractor didn't have any fuel in it, not a lot of effort made to keep the track in good racing condition, but maybe not much time between heats to do so though.

I think with the two incidents coming so early causing a lengthy delay it meant just leaving the track alone to get on with it. It was 9 o'clock when heat 8 finished.

I thought all of the Witches showed plenty of positive intent - certainly enough to feel good about our prospects for the season.

Gutted for Ritchie - get well soon fella.

Hope Adam is OK as well.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

maybe it went to Rye House by mistake?

We'll find out tomorrow!!

• Like 1

maybe it went to Rye House by mistake?

We'll find out tomorrow!!

From the press and practice pictures of both clubs, Rye's actually looked as though it had more dirt on it!

The track at Foxhall last night looked very similar to how it did at the start of last year, which resulted in some really poor meetings especially the Good Friday borefest with Peterborough.

Looks like same again!

I remember Louis apologising after the Good Friday meeting last year after admitting they got the track horribly wrong, surely that won't be repeated?

What was up with all the new food outlets being closed apart from Di's diner? Even in there half the stuff wasn't available, and the bar fridges were practically empty!

Hope this isn't a sign of things to come..

Edited by CardinalSin

They have all winter to prepare, it's not as if the date was sprung upon them at two days notice. It never ceases to amaze me how unprofessional some clubs can be while still charging professional prices .

• Like 2

Perhaps they dont think it pays to open them up??

As I've said on another tracks thread unprofessional .shouldn't happen