Ritchie Hawkins

Josh Grajczonek

Nico Covatti

Robert Lambert

Rohan Tungate

Ricky Wells

Edited by CardinalSin

Just a fortnight to go :party:

Craig Cook has had to withdraw from this Sunday's ben fund as he hasn't got his machinery ready yet, hope he gets a shift on and gets them sorted in time for the 19th!

Always good value around Foxhall is Cookie and I'm looking forward to his races with Danny King and Ben Barker.

Craig Cook has had to withdraw from this Sunday's ben fund as he hasn't got his machinery ready yet, hope he gets a shift on and gets them sorted in time for the 19th!

Always good value around Foxhall is Cookie and I'm looking forward to his races with Danny King and Ben Barker.

Didn't He know the date?

Think cook might be in Poland that week for gorzows training camp not totally sure though

Think cook might be in Poland that week for gorzows training camp not totally sure though

Whilst it would be a shame for us not to see Cook clash with Danny and Barker if its because he is improving his chances abroad then good on him.
  • Like 1

Rob Lambert, now i will be making my trip from Bristol!

• Like 1

Rob Lambert, now i will be making my trip from Bristol!

I've yet to see him ride, so he's one I'm looking forward to seeing as big things are predicted for this young man.

His inclusion might bring along a few Lynn and Panthers fans too.

I've yet to see him ride, so he's one I'm looking forward to seeing as big things are predicted for this young man.

His inclusion might bring along a few Lynn and Panthers fans too.

I think you will be very impressed with Lambert, looks like he has a very big future & he is British! But remember he is still only 16!

Any more news on lineup? Barker has pulled out of today's meeting. Cook still tbc

Ricky Wells and Kevin Doolan replace Craig Cook and Jason Garitty

http://www.ipswichwitches.co/index.php/news-centre/924-latest-details-for-billy-sanders-memorial-night

Original post edited to reveal current line up.

Edited by CardinalSin

Why no Garrity and why is Barker pulling out of all the meetings?

Barker hasn't pulled out of this meeting (as of yet) so hardly all meetings. Just the one yesterday.

No idea on Garrity.

What's the format for this is it top scorer after 20 heats wins (Run-offs if required) or is there a final for the top scorers etc?