British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CardinalSin

Billy Sanders Memorial Thursday March 19th 7.30pm @ipswich

Garrity crashed yesterday

He crashed but got up and came out for his next 2 races and rode well. Unless he's decided to sit it out, ready to ride for bees the following day.

That could be why....? Another of the 16 will not be there from what I'm hearing as they haven't sorted their bikes out yet...... I'll wait until its confirmed

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

After looking forward to the start of the season, I will now not be able to go due to something amazing which I have been waiting for years to happen (child related)....is finally happening Thursday night, something which I just cannot miss and would not want to anyway.

So, is there anyone who fancies texting from this meeting in my place please?

Thanks

Taken from facebook:

Ipswich Witches Speedway

6 mins ·

Two further lineup changes for Thursday night: Alex Davies & Lewis Kerr out, Lasse Bjerre & Josh Grajczonek in...

Taken from facebook:

Ipswich Witches Speedway

6 mins ·

Two further lineup changes for Thursday night: Alex Davies & Lewis Kerr out, Lasse Bjerre & Josh Grajczonek in...

Thanks for that Badge. No offence to the two riders who have withdrawn as they are talented lads, but I can't pretend I'm disappointed by those changes!

Makes the line up that bit more appealing IMO. Love watching Bjerre around Foxhall especially.

Original post on this thread edited to include the changes and new confirmed line up. Again.

Edited by CardinalSin
  • Like 2

Liking the look of this field should with any luck be a competitive meeting quite a few riders here who go well at Foxhall

Weather update: Freezing! :o

That it is but weather forecast is no rain that's the main thing lets get this season underway

What are you man or mouse!? :P

Is a bit parky mind lol

Exactly if its like that in and around Ipswich, think what Foxhall will be like! :o

Exactly if its like that in and around Ipswich, think what Foxhall will be like! :o

Yep, dig out ya thermal undercrackers!
  • Like 1

Surely it wont be as cold as Mortens Risager Testimonial season opener last year , was not a good idea to sit in the back straight stand that night .

Has the shale for this season not been delivered yet.