British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secsy1

Rosco Brit Picks

i think if you added up thr G.B. averages for team building purposes and included all the G.B. team that people want , it would make it a massive defeat for the panthers. so i think levelling the playing field is correct this is a PL meeting after all.

• Like 1

i think if you added up thr G.B. averages for team building purposes and included all the G.B. team that people want , it would make it a massive defeat for the panthers. so i think levelling the playing field is correct this is a PL meeting after all.

There should be a few of these type meetings to give some of the youngsters the opportunity to show what they can do and hopefully progress to the main GB team over the next few years.

It would also be a good idea, if time is available, to have them race against youngsters from other countries.

• Like 3

It's a fixture filler at Peterborough ffs. This is exactly the meeting to be giving youngsters and slightly different/odd choises a meeting. Why put out out best 7 to beat Peterborough 60-30? Who gains from that?

As for the digs at Nathan Greaves, he's a talented young kid. One of our best 17 year olds, leave the kid alone - hardly his fault he's been picked.

This is the sort off stuff that the young Brit riders need. They need meetings where they can come together as a team be it against a PL side or better still against lads of the same age from Poland Sweden Denmark etc. It will be the only way to bring them on, but I doubt very much if they have even given it aq second though.

Unless they can come together as a team and race against young riders from different nations I am afraid that we will still be at the stage we where umpteen years ago when we started to neglect our young riders.

If the governing bodies of the sport over here have any sense they will see a series of matches set up for them this season and seasons to come. We hope, or do they just want British speedway to fall into the doldrums.

It's a fixture filler at Peterborough ffs. This is exactly the meeting to be giving youngsters and slightly different/odd choises a meeting. Why put out out best 7 to beat Peterborough 60-30? Who gains from that?

As for the digs at Nathan Greaves, he's a talented young kid. One of our best 17 year olds, leave the kid alone - hardly his fault he's been picked.

now i am not one for complaining, but leave the YOUNG brits alone and let them enjoy the experiance of meetings like this . i think its only the panthers fans that want a full blown team G.B. thet think they are missing out on something. nathan greaves, a solid young kid. keep off those fences marra.

Do we want a full blown British team? I don't, yeah brilliant, lets get spanked by riders we wont be facing all season and learn nothing, rather face a team with british premier league riders, and so far, there a decent pick.

• Like 3

Totally makes sense. Should be competitive; give the Panthers a good run and the younger Brits a useful meeting

• Like 1