Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

Best Pairs Cup

well if it is going to get twisted then he should say something as its his reputation that is getting stick , and im sure

he would know that after all the stick he got over is he English or Australian he would be the one getting stick . I don't see why he should be getting all the blame if someone else is using his name and reputation to promote this event unless he is stupid

enough to think he would not get the blame , im sure tai is not that stupid or maybe im wrong .

What the hell is this ^^ ? :lol:

Anyone any idea under which license Schlein is on this year and how Fricke is spelled. We have no idea and my friend is on live tv in 40 minutes.

Anyone any idea under which license Schlein is on this year and how Fricke is spelled. We have no idea and my friend is on live tv in 40 minutes.

Not spelled but pronounced! :lol: Only had one... :drink:

AFAIK Fricke is pronounced so that it rhymes with brick.

So without the e and basically without the c... Anyone feeling the same? Thanks for the help... Good thing there are no new Poles in this one!

So we have an Australian riding for England and an English rider riding on a German licence that will take some explaining to a newcomer shows the state English speedway is in

actually we have an Australian for gb. :nono:

So your telling there is no GB riders that would of rode ?? I'm sure there would of been plenty who would of went we might of finished way off the pace but least they would be proud to wear the jacket !! I'm a Kingslynn fan but do they really want to ride for us?? Rory is a passionate Aussie who only wants to ride for GB as the Aussies normally have such a good team (not as good this year I know)and Rory is normally only a reserve for oz but he will walk into the GB team. and lambert does not really want to represent GB otherwise he would not still be on a German licence !

And why do you think Lmbert took out a German licence, by choice, i think NOT!!!

Not spelled but pronounced! :lol: Only had one... :drink:

Rory rides on an ACU license. And Fricke is said as Frik (like star lady suggests)

Rory rides on an ACU license. And Fricke is said as Frik (like star lady suggests)

A big thank you, delivered the info.

• Like 1

Rory Schlein riding for GB - how low can British speedway fall that we have an Aussie representing us (and no mention of Woffinden :wink: )

Rory Schlein riding for GB - how low can British speedway fall that we have an Aussie representing us (and no mention of Woffinden :wink: )

Boom boom ...

Go on Rory!!!!

" A true Brit with true grit"!!!!!

Felt a bit sorry for Rosco having to make apologies for only having one Brit in the team. If he had been aware of the situation earlier in the week would he have been able to find another Brit to partner Lambert?

If it was only logistics that caused the problem, surely a little more time for arrangements would have helped.

Woffinden obviously knew he would not be there, so why didn't Rosco ?

• Like 2

It seems Rory has taken guesting to the next level :wink:

I have no problem with him at all and it's good that he was willing to step in but he is an Aussie FFS!!

• Like 1