British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
norbold

Pie 'n' Mash & Prefabs

Am I missing something here? What is the speedway connection for this thread?

Then why is the thread not under that section on the BSF?

Obviously someone is "missing something".You just have to look at the opening post............

If you are going to post stupid comments then you are going to be seen as stupid.Simples

Mason Wear :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

If you are going to post stupid comments then you are going to be seen as stupid.Simples

Mason Wear :lol::lol::lol:

You really are "a pain in the rrsss" - I have had several PMs asking me what your morbid fascination is with most comments I Post on here. Sadly, I have not been able to give them an answer. Have you thought about seeking help?

Just try not to come onto threads and make a dick of yourself John and things will all calm down mate.Simples :nono::P

You really are "a pain in the rrsss" - I have had several PMs asking me what your morbid fascination is with most comments I Post on here. Sadly, I have not been able to give them an answer. Have you thought about seeking help?

Just try not to come onto threads and make a dick of yourself John and things will all calm down mate.Simples :nono::P

Some years ago another BSF member - who no longer Posts regularly - told me "..don't get involved with cross chat with iris 123 - he's a stirrer..." If only I had listened to him. Fact is you don't like me and it sadly shows itself in your ongoing harassment on both the BSF and other forums where we have crossed. Ever though of changing your sign in name to 'Richard Head'? :icon_smile_clown:

Some years ago another BSF member - who no longer Posts regularly - told me "..don't get involved with cross chat with iris 123 - he's a stirrer..." If only I had listened to him. Fact is you don't like me and it sadly shows itself in your ongoing harassment on both the BSF and other forums where we have crossed. Ever though of changing your sign in name to 'Richard Head'? :icon_smile_clown:

John,you are the one who iss stirring.You come onto a decent thread and make a rather strange comment on what it has to do with speedway,when if you had read the very first post,which always sets out what a thread is about,you would have seen what it has to do with speedway.You are being a troll as ever.Just bugger off back to your own forums if you don't want to join in the discussions here in a reasonable manner.You are one of the most destructive posters on here.No real attempt to add anything,just break things up.Simples

This was quite a nice little success story until you came along.Everything was all happy and we were watching a book that mentioned speedway climb up the book charts.Not something that happens every day.So run along and take your jealousy somewhere else

Edited by iris123

John,you are the one who iss stirring.You come onto a decent thread and make a rather strange comment on what it has to do with speedway,when if you had read the very first post,which always sets out what a thread is about,you would have seen what it has to do with speedway.You are being a troll as ever.Just bugger off back to your own forums if you don't want to join in the discussions here in a reasonable manner.You are one of the most destructive posters on here.No real attempt to add anything,just break things up.Simples

This was quite a nice little success story until you came along.Everything was all happy and we were watching a book that mentioned speedway climb up the book charts.Not something that happens every day.So run along and take your jealousy somewhere else

Hmmmm...what about this speedway involvement. Can iris123/Doug MacFarlane match this?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=John+Hyam+speedway+racing&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&ei=OqePVdSLKcWvU5Kwh5AF&start=10&sa=N

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+stock+car+racing&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=XqiPVeeNGoq38AOciYxQ

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+midget+car+racing&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=0qiPVfKPI8iI8gOE0oCQCQ

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+Classic+Speedway+Magazine&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=RKmPVYK4Cc_L8gPv-pmYDg

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+South+London+Press&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qKmPVaWEBsu18QP_4bTIAw

::: iris123 - there is much more on Google if you want to read it?

Edited by Guest

This wasn't/isn't about my speedway involvement and none of that has any relevance to your destructive contributions on this forum.In fact those links just highlight what a strange person you are as you obviously can make a decent contribution if you put your mind to it!!!!.If you want to make some constructive posts on this thread then by all means.I'd imagine you have some great memories of the 50s-60s......the floor is yours,as they say :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by iris123

This wasn't/isn't about my speedway involvement and none of that has any relevance to your destructive contributions on this forum.If you want to make some constructive posts on this thread then by all means.I'd imagine you have some great memories of the 50s-60s......the floor is yours,as they say :icon_smile_clown:

You criticise me for my comments in regard to the latest offering by Norbold aka Norman Jacobs, but I think he will confirm that over the years, when he has contacted me for help in regard to his excellent speedway offerings where he has asked for advice, contact details, whatever, that I have always done my best to assist him.

Edited by Guest

Am I missing something here? What is the speedway connection for this thread?

Then why is the thread not under that section on the BSF?

I criticise you for these stupid comments.If you had added to this thread with memories about 50s and 60s life/speedway I would have applauded you John boy.You choose to take the direction you do for whatever reason.So accept the dunce hat and run off into the corner or change the style of contribution.Simples

I criticise you for these stupid comments.If you had added to this thread with memories about 50s and 60s life/speedway I would have applauded you John boy.You choose to take the direction you do for whatever reason.So accept the dunce hat and run off into the corner or change the style of contribution.Simples

I have been writing professionally since 1952, worked under - and been praised by leading journalists. I don't think that I will take much notice of your unqualified comments. :lol:

Edited by Guest

I have been writing professionally since 1952, worked under - and been praised by leading journalists. I don't think that I will take much notice of your unqualified comments. :lol:

Well then just explain your "qualified" comments previously?Myself and many other "unqualified" posters read the thread and understood its relevance to speedway.Something that was apparently too difficult for you to do :icon_smile_clown::lol::rofl: Simples

Stupid is as stupid does ;)

Hmmmm...what about this speedway involvement. Can iris123/Doug MacFarlane match this?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=John+Hyam+speedway+racing&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&ei=OqePVdSLKcWvU5Kwh5AF&start=10&sa=N

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+stock+car+racing&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=XqiPVeeNGoq38AOciYxQ

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+midget+car+racing&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=0qiPVfKPI8iI8gOE0oCQCQ

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+Classic+Speedway+Magazine&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=RKmPVYK4Cc_L8gPv-pmYDg

or this

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=John+Hyam+South+London+Press&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qKmPVaWEBsu18QP_4bTIAw

::: iris123 - there is much more on Google if you want to read it?

Well then just explain your "qualified" comments previously?Myself and many other "unqualified" posters read the thread and understood its relevance to speedway.Something that was apparently too difficult for you to do :icon_smile_clown::lol::rofl: Simples

Stupid is as stupid does ;)

The first section explains all thatI need to say about my qualifications. I couldn't find any relative to "a guy called iris" however.

Well they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity....

• Like 1

The first section explains all thatI need to say about my qualifications. I couldn't find any relative to "a guy called iris" however.

John,if you want to,you can contact Edinburgh speedway and ask them about the part I played in letting them know that Kevin Wölbert was looking for more speedway action as his Swedish club wasn't using him.That one mail has probably been worth a hell of a lot of money to that one club alone........this isn't about mine nor your contribution to speedway,this is about your contribution to this thread.Now stop digging yourself further into the big hole that you have dug,put the dunces cap on and go stand in the corner :icon_smile_clown:

Well they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity....

Though they way this thread has deviated since Gustix found it you might question that claim??

Got your book stashed away ready to read when my holidays start on Tuesday.

• Like 1