British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MattK

How Does Oddschecker.com Work?

Does anyone know how OddsChecker.com works?

Do they screen scrape all the bookmarker sites or are there feeds available which contain prices?

Does anyone know how OddsChecker.com works?

Do they screen scrape all the bookmarker sites or are there feeds available which contain prices?

Tap in Odds checker .com , go on to horses racing football free bets etc, the scroll down A2Z sports, the click on whatever you want ie racing speedway football whatever. There you will see all the bookies prices...

Tap in Odds checker .com , go on to horses racing football free bets etc, the scroll down A2Z sports, the click on whatever you want ie racing speedway football whatever. There you will see all the bookies prices...

Yes, but how do they get the bookies prices? Do they screen scrape each individual web site or are their live feeds provided by each bookmaker?

:rofl::rofl: I think he understands that ..that was not the question he was asking

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

Yes, but how do they get the bookies prices? Do they screen scrape each individual web site or are their live feeds provided by each bookmaker?

Not sure, but they find the best prices in the village. So whatever your looking for, go there first..

after the day I had yesterday, I needed a good laugh today. Thank you Starman!
  • Like 1

You can set your own up. Its done on the same principle of the Stock Market shares being updated every two minutes. Saves me trawling through all the bookmakers to get the latest prices.on certain sports.

after the day I had yesterday, I needed a good laugh today. Thank you Starman!

Well appart from acting a prat, why don't you tell him what he needs to know then, seeing as your so f--king clever :icon_smile_clown: He asked a question, i answered it.

Edited by Starman2006

Well appart from acting a prat, why don't you tell him what he needs to know then, seeing as your so f--king clever :icon_smile_clown: He asked a question, i answered it.

You answered it wrong ..the moral of the story is when you don't have a clue then it is better not to answer .

Edited by orion
  • Like 4

You answered it wrong ..the moral of the story is when you don't have not a clue then it is better not to answer .

Like yourself?? Please change the Briggo photo as you did not see him i believe? certainly in his prime you are just taking the P...s. out of me change it.!!

You answered it wrong ..the moral of the story is when you don't have not a clue then it is better not to answer .

Then why don't you tell him.