British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Bob Kilby Memorial Swindon March 26th

There will be a series of races as the British Youth race for the Malc Holloway Memorial Trophy, This should be good if it is the same riders that rode at the Ben Fund Meeting. Also it is great that Malc is remembered in this meeting.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

would anyone know if this meeting is included with the season ticket, many thanks

would anyone know if this meeting is included with the season ticket, many thanks

According to the information I got with my season ticket it is valid for this meeting.

Three more riders added, Hans Andersen, Chris Harris and Brady Kurtz

Full line up http://www.swindonlinksport.com/2015/03/24/two-names-added-for-kilby-meeting/

Looks a decent line up, Bob fully deserves it a great rider (ie a nice man).With Malc Holloway two of the nicest guys i have ever known in life let alone speedway .Hope tomorrow is a great turn out for the Kilby family.
  • Like 2

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message, remembering to include your mobile number.

Thanks

Assuming the forecast is adhered to this should be a great night with some good riders on what will hopefully be a decent track tonight really hope it goes well for Lee as his dad always deserves to be honoured correctly such a legend to us at Swindon always will be.

I agree with Sidney about Kilbs and Wellie both down to earth blokes who you could have a laugh with especially if they realised you were a genuine type and not just some hanger on who lets face it every club including ours have had there fair share off! Hope it goes great and here's to remembering and collating hilarious stories about the pair of characters for many years

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Any weather updates please

Nice and sunny for the last few hours and due to stay that way. I'd wrap up warm though as it's cold at the Abbey at the best of times!

Still looking for a texter for this meeting. . can anyone help please?

Thanks

Sue Swindon link sport are giving updates as per usual for Swindon matches if you don't get a texter.