British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

I know it's the last round, but does anybody have any ideas when the Torun GP tickets go on sale? I don't want to end up with the same problems I had getting Warsaw tickets.

Thanks

I know it's the last round, but does anybody have any ideas when the Torun GP tickets go on sale? I don't want to end up with the same problems I had getting Warsaw tickets.

Thanks

AustralianSGP is the last round where the World Champion will be crowned

I stand corrected, but would still love to know the answer if anyone knows.

I have been to about 4 GP`S there and I would guesstimate tickets will go on sale about June time.

what I would suggest is that you register/create account with kupbilet/Torun when the clubs new website is up and running.

Does anyone happen to know if these tickets have gone on sale yet? Had a look on both the Torun website and SGP website but cannot see any information.

Thanks

Does anyone happen to know if these tickets have gone on sale yet? Had a look on both the Torun website and SGP website but cannot see any information.

Thanks

As Capt Mainwaring would say " don`t panic" tickets not on sale yet but should be soon- I suggest keeping an eye on the Torun website and Sportowefakty http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel who will have the info about the date 1st.

Edited by racers and royals

Tickets are now on sale for the Torun GP. I must confess that the SGP people are a complete joke - I asked them on 3 occasions when they would be going on sale with no reply. Thanks to the nice people at the stadium in Torun, they let me know on Saturday that they would be going on sale today.

Tyskie in the Liga bar anybody???