British Speedway Forum
MMX Events

Briggo Collection Race Jackets Signed And On Ebay

Just a note to interested folks that there have been a number of race jackets belonging to Barry Briggs already sold on EBay.

He is selling his collection and there is currently a great example of this on EBay.

Check out "Briggo Collection" by description to find a specially commissioned Wembley Lions Race Jacket signed by Thirteen World Champions at the Wembley Banquet of Champions that took place at the closure of the Empire Stadium.

autographs include Briggs, Mauger, Fundin, Moore, Olsen, Collins Hancock amongst others

Check it out!

• Like 1

Is he donating the profits to Ricky Ashworth, the SRBF or anything worthwhile?

That's his business. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Well he should know the answer to my question then....obviously you don't.

Hardly likely to reply to you on here though - is he? :nono: :nono:

Oh!! And you are right - I don't - it's none of my business. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by The White Knight

Why not? It's been posted on here.

Someone capable of starting a thread on here is capable of getting me an answer to a simple and relevant question about their post.

Edited by John Leslie
  • Like 1

Why not? It's been posted on here.

Someone capable of starting a thread on here is capable of getting me an answer to a simple and relevant question about their post.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That's his business. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Oh!! And you are right - I don't - it's none of my business. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just what the forum was short of, another self appointed police officer telling us all what we can and cant ask.

Maybe John Leslie can send future posts to you to proof read before posting and you can then give your approval, or otherwise

Incidentally this forum has a built in system to tell you if your posts are half witted or not and all three of these have fallen foul of it

Edited by Oldace
  • Like 2

Just what the forum was short of, another self appointed police officer telling us all what we can and cant ask.

Maybe John Leslie can send future posts to you to proof read before posting and you can then give your approval, or otherwise

Incidentally this forum has a built in system to tell you if your posts are half witted or not and all three of these have fallen foul of it

That is an opinion Oldace - that is all. :) :)

Edited by The White Knight

Make that 4, now.

It really is an infallible guide to idiocy.

• Like 1