British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

Does anyone have a "non-choppy" stream.? They all seem to need a gallon of methanol to pep them up. Unfortunately, old reliable Sopcast is showing volleyball right now.

Found this one, which seems fine

http://sportnazywo.xyz/channel8.php

Shame for Prezedpelski. When i wish i could put all 4 back. But there you go. Nothing malicious from Vaculik and he was ahead.

A deserved and hard earned point for Koza in heat 8.

Edited by brandonbee48

Not complaining at all, but this has turned out exactly as predicted. Hope for better things in the Leszno/Wroclaw meeting, but wouldn't be surprised if the same ensues.

The crowd- and what a crowd, won't care. They are there to celebrate. Hope we get one or two decent races- and no crashes.

Emil-supreme. :t:

The crowd- and what a crowd, won't care. They are there to celebrate. Hope we get one or two decent races- and no crashes.

Emil-supreme. :t:

Emil did what was expected from him...but what about Dominik Kubera

Emil did what was expected from him...but what about Dominik Kubera

after all he has just turned 16 years of age.

Heat 5. Emil not quite so supreme ;) but Tai was.

Any working streams folks? Struggling on the one Alan provided earlier....

Thanks in advance!

Any working streams folks? Struggling on the one Alan provided earlier....

Thanks in advance!

I switched to Sopcast after heat 2 as "the blips" were becoming annoying. Sopcast may not be the sharpest picture, but very rarely causes problems.

• Like 1

Tai with Magic reign supreme over Emil...on his own patch.

Riding in the gp's keeps you sharp!

Wroclaw putting up a good fight so far.

During the intermission of this last regular season Ekstraliga meeting, i wanted to say a huge "thank you" to our friend Racers and Royals for his tremendous contribution to this section throughout the season. And he doesn't get paid for it folks. :lol: I think he may be on his way back from Stockholm so not on here right now, but again "Thank You"

• Like 4

During the intermission of this last regular season Ekstraliga meeting, i wanted to say a huge "thank you" to our friend Racers and Royals for his tremendous contribution to this section throughout the season. And he doesn't get paid for it folks. :lol: I think he may be on his way back from Stockholm so not on here right now, but again "Thank You"

Hear hear.

Well said Bee. The information loaded is always informative.

As for the racing. Tai is riding a very quick bike. I'm sure its legal before anyone thinks that is a dig but it is super fast and so much quicker than the rest. Riders like Pedersen and Emil cannot get close..

• Like 1