Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

Heat 9. Conclusive proof that Emil would wallop Tai in a GP. :lol:

Before the darts fly, i'm TOTALLY joking, :lol::lol::lol:

Just wish we could let them find out. But that has been the subject of endlessssssssssssssssssssssssssss discussion to no avail. Snore.......... :D

What nationality is Maksym Drabik ? Anyone know ?

Let me just say that the reserves have to be u21 poles-unless I have missed the joke !!

Polish ref didn`t fall for it !!!!

Let me just say that the reserves have to be u21 poles-unless I have missed the joke !!

No, Dumbo was being serious for once.. :lol: His dad is Russian isn't he ? Can you ride on a Polish license or do you have to be a Polish national for the reserves berth. ? Emil was a Polonia reserve a few years ago.

No, Dumbo was being serious for once.. :lol: His dad is Russian isn't he ? Can you ride on a Polish license or do you have to be a Polish national for the reserves berth. ? Emil was a Polonia reserve a few years ago.

Drabik is Polish-are you mixing him up with someone else. ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%82awomir_Drabik

A few years ago it was 1 Pole 1 foreigner.

Edited by racers and royals

Nicki is TOTALLY correct !

Drabik is Polish-are you mixing him up with someone else. ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%82awomir_Drabik

A few years ago it was 1 Pole 1 foreigner.

Yes, i must be. A guy who rode for the Bees for a while in the 2000s. I'll get my old brain working eventually.

Yes, i must be. A guy who rode for the Bees for a while in the 2000s. I'll get my old brain working eventually.

Are you thinking of Sergei Darkin?

Heat 13. Conclusive proof that Tai would whup Emil in the GPs. :t:

Nicki is TOTALLY correct !

What? I'm not watching since my internet connection have been filled with syrup.

Are you thinking of Sergei Darkin?

That's the one ! :t: You see what happens when you get old and your "little grey cells" start to fade. :lol: Thank you for saving me a trawl through the archives. Darkin. Drabik. "Boingg"

That's the one ! :t: You see what happens when you get old and your "little grey cells" start to fade. :lol: Thank you for saving me a trawl through the archives. Darkin. Drabik. "Boingg"

You should have known that I`m only the 10% man for Polish juniors :lol:

• Like 1

What? I'm not watching since my internet connection have been filled with syrup.

Nicki got offed on bend 2. Nothing major, nothing malicious, but guess who got excluded?. I thought Nicki was VERY restrained.

Nicki got offed on bend 2. Nothing major, nothing malicious, but guess who got excluded?. I thought Nicki was VERY restrained.

Ghostie-it was more a " dying swan" incident ;)

Edited by racers and royals

With the 3 outcomes today, i think the biggest fizz next Sunday is going to be the Div. 1 leg in Ostrow. That should be really good.

Ghostie-it was more a " dying swan" incident ;)

I'm cueing up "Swan Lake" and saying it was more "1812" :lol:

Thanks for the company all. May the rain not interfere tomorrow. Alan.

Where is the 2nd leg going to be held?

If it's at Leszno then this final is a shambles, MJJ had his bike set up just perfect for Wroclaw but they changed it last minute to Czechostowa.

Where is the 2nd leg going to be held?

If it's at Leszno then this final is a shambles, MJJ had his bike set up just perfect for Wroclaw but they changed it last minute to Czechostowa.

Idiot, Imbecile, ignoramus-need I go on.!!!!!!

• Like 2