British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

Are their any android apps that you can stream these matches on? Or is it pc only

thanks

Hi all, Dakota North- the new Aussie messiah. :lol: Hope you all had a good winter! :t:

This is where i ended up on.. Very nice stream.

http://zobacz.xyz/kanalyflash/sport/tvpsport.html

Couldn't get the Sopcast man out of bed so far. :lol:

Splendid first corner from Bomber- thought Ulamek was going to shake hands with the back straight crowd. Lucky to stay on.

• Like 1

Hi all, Dakota North- the new Aussie messiah. :lol: Hope you all had a good winter! :t:

This is where i ended up on.. Very nice stream.

http://zobacz.xyz/kanalyflash/sport/tvpsport.html

Couldn't get the Sopcast man out of bed so far. :lol:

Splendid first corner from Bomber- thought Ulamek was going to shake hands with the back straight crowd. Lucky to stay on.

Thanks now on it

It's also available on TVP's own official site. Since TVP isn't a premium sports channel like nsport it can carry an official free stream like Kanal Sport did in Denmark for their league:

http://sport.tvp.pl/19526334/zuzel-i-liga-zks-row-rybnik-wanda-instal-krakow

I believe they also keep these available as video on demand which could be useful for those with busy Sundays.

Got my Justin Rose tee-shirt on, though i think it's a step too far for him, unless Spieth gets the collywobbles.. Thats my late afternoon (evening for you ) set. :t: First nice day of the year here too.

I like Miesiac- a real trier. The lad will go far !

It's also available on TVP's own official site. Since TVP isn't a premium sports channel like nsport it can carry an official free stream like Kanal Sport did in Denmark for their league:

http://sport.tvp.pl/19526334/zuzel-i-liga-zks-row-rybnik-wanda-instal-krakow

I believe they also keep these available as video on demand which could be useful for those with busy Sundays.

For some odd reason they block it here in the USA. You can't subscribe to it on cable or satellite, so perhaps they don't like Obama :lol: .Such is life.

I like Miesiac- a real trier. The lad will go far !

He turns 30 later this month.

He's probably already gone about as far as he is going to in the sport.

Edited by HenryW

He turns 30 later this month.

He's probably already gone about as far as he is going to in the sport.

What do i know ??? :lol: I'd never seen him before. Perhaps his best years will be like John Louis- 30 and up :icon_smile_clown: Thanks for the info.

Good heat 8

My (old) man Miesiac goes from first to last ! He does try though. I think your pre-meeting forecast might be a tad low :lol:

Playing swivel chairs here, with QPR and Chelsea on the tv.

Anyone going to see Reading in the Cup smi-final next weekend??? :drink::drink::drink::drink:

Hi,

I am Looking forward to today's Polish Speedway meeting's. How have you all been keeping over the winter?

Sorry brandonbee48 But I hope Jordan Spieth wins the US Masters as I have had a bet on Jordan lol.

Snap-Bet Victor are quaking in their boots :lol:

Hi,

I am Looking forward to today's Polish Speedway meeting's. How have you all been keeping over the winter?

Sorry brandonbee48 But I hope Jordan Spieth wins the US Masters as I have had a bet on Jordan lol.

I think you'll be smiling tonight my friend. I'm just being patriotic surrounded as i am by Yankee Doodle Dandys. :lol::t::icon_smile_clown: Cheers. Alan.

I done my bet with bet365.

bet365 are quaking in their boots as well. :lol:

It will require a Greg Norman style collapse- and anything could happen, but i think this kid is made of sterner stuff. May all your bets come good.

watching 0n http://www.typertv.com.pl/tvp-sport-5 if you are new to streaming do NOT download anything if prompted-just click on the small crosses until you can go full screen.

Can`t see Krakow getting anywhere near Rybnik 55-25 is my prediction.

I was 10 points short of the 90 total-understandable as it`s early season-of course it should have been 65-25 not 55-35 ;)