British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Django

Workington Vs Redcar 28/3/15 7pm A66 Trophy

First meeting of the season at Derwent Park sees the second leg of the A66 Trophy against the Bears

Comets will line up - Hansen, Wells, Bach, Harrison, Howarth, Barrett and Greaves.

I think this team will be strong at home but may struggle away at time, big responsibility on Kyle, Rene and Ricky to push on this year.

I think Kenneth and young Nathan will be exciting to watch, lets just hope for some decent weather on Saturday nights!!!

Roll on Saturday

and thursday. well done rickyyyyyyy wells on 3rd place in the bank,s meeting and kkh as well

• Like 1

Weather should be ok me thinks, can't see anything but a Comets win, hope Kenny and reserves have good meetings. Kus I think will be the main threat, assuming r/r for Robbo.

It might have rained a little tonight but this meeting should never have been called off so early.

This is why speedway is seen by many as a joke. I agree I don't want to see any rider take to the track in unsafe conditions but riders now a days see one spot of rain and refuse to ride. That's why promotions are so scared to even gamble on the weather.

Been mostly dry in Workington since press day last week a bit of overnight rain and they shelve it.

To many meetings called off nowadays

It might have rained a little tonight but this meeting should never have been called off so early.

This is why speedway is seen by many as a joke. I agree I don't want to see any rider take to the track in unsafe conditions but riders now a days see one spot of rain and refuse to ride. That's why promotions are so scared to even gamble on the weather.

Been mostly dry in Workington since press day last week a bit of overnight rain and they shelve it.

To many meetings called off nowadays

obviously you were fast asleep this morning when the rain was torential

read offical statement even jim mcgregor had inspected track this morning and said it wasnt raceable

and rusty . plus jacko. promotion took the advice of a rider , a referee,a team manager and good old common seance.... what more can you ask for.. rain through the night followed by a few hours of sunshine, FOLLOWED BY RAIN. @ 7 30 ish.. in my part of the world. (not too far from Derwent park ). 100 % correct decision.

and rusty . plus jacko. promotion took the advice of a rider , a referee,a team manager and good old common seance.... what more can you ask for.. rain through the night followed by a few hours of sunshine, FOLLOWED BY RAIN. @ 7 30 ish.. in my part of the world. (not too far from Derwent park ). 100 % correct decision.

wouldn't take Rustys advice if a track is raceable or not if a track is in even in slightest bit wet he doesn't want to know about it.

Couldn't be more wrong blob. good wet track rider.

i take it you would have run the meeting. just like you wouldn't take rusty,s advice, ....we wont take yours. iffy looking weather today ..

Good luck to the clone troopers today ....

"seance"?... .. Knock three times if it's going to rain!

• Like 2