British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Lakeside Tues 31st Sky 7.30

Lakesides reserves could be there downfall as looking the weakest pairing in the league

I thought with these new silencers we were not going to have any more rocket launching from the bikes, or are the lay down engines the real culprit and not the exhausts?

BIt of a snore fest !

5 vs 7 should be interesting but can only see KL pull away further

Edited by Steve0

Quick question does the silly gardening at the tapes whilst still on a bike still exist? If so why has nobody told the riders or ref at Lynn?

Why oh why would you chose to have your opening fixture on Sky for the year at Kings Lynn.

We haven't seen a decent meeting on sky at KL for a long time now, but not knowing how strong the team you are going to be pitting against them is makes it even worse. It's not KLs fault that Lakeside are total crap, but they always have a strong home advantage, which can be evened up later in the season by bringing along the top/form team. Start of the season where everything's an unknown, total madness.

• Like 3

Lynn being generous and using only 5 riders - not gonna change anything tho :(

i don't envy you being up there dave, I'm struggling to stay awake with the Central heating full on!
  • Like 1

Big blow for Kings Lynn losing 2 riders 😞

If Lakeside now can't get points out of this now against a depleted Lynn, then it would be a big worry.

Quick question does the silly gardening at the tapes whilst still on a bike still exist? If so why has nobody told the riders or ref at Lynn?

As I understand it they can garden as long as they point the right way and remain in contact with their bike.

Some riders only have ickle short legs so it's only fair.

i don't envy you being up there dave, I'm struggling to stay awake with the Central heating full on!

Your right Tony, racing pretty poor, seems like Lakeside got Arena bikes. If they gated at least could see Lynn riders possibly overtake

Kennett :rofl:

• Like 1

I can't believe Lambert is only 16... :o

That interview with Chris Louis just was priceless :t::D

As I understand it they can garden as long as they point the right way and remain in contact with their bike.

Some riders only have ickle short legs so it's only fair.

That's exactly what I thought when it was first mentioned - Kenny wouldn't have a chance!