British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

British U21 Semi Final; Mildenhall 05/04/15

I don't understand why they have a semi final anyway.Should be based on averages

The other riders were probably bullied by the organisers to ride yesterday and worried they would be disciplined if they refused to. And no my clubs track is not perfect every week but It has won best elite league track two years in a row so someone must like it.

Bullied lol.Behave.Richings wasn't bullied and afaik hasn't been disciplined.

Mildenhall's track last season was decent.Much like Lynn's,but you do get the odd meeting where conditions are taken out of your hands.Like this meeting for us.

Also for what it's worth.I don't remember the ref having a look at the track,other than the original track walk.

I think Neil Vacher was there yesterday and appeared on the track a few times.If he had any concerns I'd imagine he'd have called the ref down to have a look and discussion?

Edited by adz_mft

Not sure why people are surprised Mildenhall has always been a dreadful track

It would be a great little track without the Stock and Banger car meetings ruining the track.. Always a good crowd the place has atmosphere supporting an always competitive team,

• Like 1

West Row is a fantastic shape, saw some excellent meetings there in the PL days.

• Like 1

Not sure why people are surprised Mildenhall has always been a dreadful track

Completely clueless

It would be a great little track without the Stock and Banger car meetings ruining the track.. Always a good crowd the place has atmosphere supporting an always competitive team,

Unfortunately if there wasn't stocks there wouldn't be speedway imo

Completely clueless

Unfortunately if there wasn't stocks there wouldn't be speedway imo

Why because i have a different opnion! Ive been to Mildenhall a fair few times track has always been dreadful! In fact i would say your clueless or really bias for defending it

Why because i have a different opnion! Ive been to Mildenhall a fair few times track has always been dreadful! In fact i would say your clueless or really bias for defending it

Ha ok then :)

Edited by adz_mft
  • Like 2