British Speedway Forum

who is dawid witawowski? i can't find anything about him other than someone of that name was born in 1991. but i do wonder if it's a polish version of a.n.other.

I think he might be the guy that the Plymouth fans refer to as "Polish Dave" - might be worth asking on a Plymouth thread.

He rode in the 2nd half at Eastbourne on Friday. Looked fairly quick but a little wild. Not sure how he would fair with riders alongside him.

Should provide a little entertainment in the Sussex Cup but will need to track down a long lost British grandparent if he wants a NL place.....

I really want to see Warwick winning some races as I've seen videos of him grass tracking and he's well clear. I hope it was just set up issues for him the other day if he gets it all right he could win.

think dannys priority will be to get himself and his bikes sorted so hes not a burden to the team,

i think he might make several changes,but if he gets it all right quickly he is very capable of winning

who is dawid witawowski? i can't find anything about him other than someone of that name was born in 1991. but i do wonder if it's a polish version of a.n.other.

Looked very good at arlington, posted faster times then the the riders in the first half barring one or two heats.

Just had a thought can David the Pole ride in the meeting as i didnt think it was for any riders other then English or riders like the new kid at Eastbourne BWD. With Ancestory rights? or am i being stupid :rofl:

Wasn't the case in the past though . Don't think he will figure much anyway , no match for the eastbourne riders.

didn't beat Strudwick by as much as the team would.

Looking forward to this one. Wonder if Big Bob will be back on the tractor or whether he'll let that other guy do it. The one that the riders liked when Bob was away.

Can this thread have the proper title: Championship of Sussex.

What's the Sussex Cup - probably a horserace at Goodwood in the summer

• Like 4

Wasn't the case in the past though . Don't think he will figure much anyway , no match for the eastbourne riders.

didn't beat Strudwick by as much as the team would.

Looking forward to this one. Wonder if Big Bob will be back on the tractor or whether he'll let that other guy do it. The one that the riders liked when Bob was away.

He did the prep for last Friday but not once was the track graded during the meeting. But with more heats I expect it will be done. Tractor racing is the last job Bob has probably!

Can this thread have the proper title: Championship of Sussex.

What's the Sussex Cup - probably a horserace at Goodwood in the summer

it's a greyhound race at hove actually.

Important to get the title of a thread right as gustix well knows.He could give advice as to how to change the title,as he has previously been given it.Gee jay can himself do a title edit without the aid of a Mod,who are probably too busy to go round checking every thread started.Guidlines also state the date of the meeting should also be included,i think :wink:

Anyway, no matter what it is called, Bradley Wilson-Dean won - and he seemed to be given a cup, as well as the iPAD