British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrBeanti

Betting 10/04

I'm thinking that tonight we will have one close meeting and a one sided meeting in Lakeside.

I see the bookies have gone +-2 at Coventry and +-16 at Lakeside. Cant really call the first one but Lakeside -16 looks good!

I lost a bit of money, had holder over 6, cov/poole draw and garrity +2 v newman :(

I must admit I was tempted with garrity plus 2,thought newman wud get 8/9 and garrity wud get around the same.

Went for Nicholls over and exactly 9 in the end,managed to break even so not to bad.

Had couple of easy winners last night Lakeside -14 & Kennett -1 v Morris but not happy Ladbrokes still not settled them yet!

May have a go tonight on leicester v bellevue prob lose some more money lol

I wanted £100 on Denmark tonight with Paddy Power.at 6/4 on the internet. They allowed me £36. It's so stupid because you can go into their shops and they will take the bet.

Had couple of easy winners last night Lakeside -14 & Kennett -1 v Morris but not happy Ladbrokes still not settled them yet!

They take like a day to settle the bets flipping annoying!!!

I've gone for Nicholls exactly and over 9 with Ladbrokes.

They take like a day to settle the bets flipping annoying!!!

I've gone for Nicholls exactly and over 9 with Ladbrokes.

Yep done nicholls over 9, out of possible 18 points thought it was gift

I didn't think it was a gift after last night haha,went and done Walasek under 9 aswell didn't work out.

Anyone else bet on Russians with b365 and have their stake returned?I see nothing in the rules to suggest it should be, it's a winner and should pay out as such!

Anyone else bet on Russians with b365 and have their stake returned?I see nothing in the rules to suggest it should be, it's a winner and should pay out as such!

They have returned my losing stake on the Swedes , but i agree , the result was called.

Depends on there rules ...never saw the meeting what happened ?

Depends on there rules ...never saw the meeting what happened ?

Called off before the semi. So Russia as top scorers declared winners. Nothing in their rules explicitly about pairs meetings so it seems reasonable to believe that the declared result is what they pay out on.

Nearly 24 hours later Ladbrokes not settled, they are joke at the moment