British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrBeanti

Betting 10/04

I'm not betting with them anymore to much mucking around going on. Never known a bookie take so long to settle a bet.

I'm not betting with them anymore to much mucking around going on. Never known a bookie take so long to settle a bet.

Ladbrokes won't pay my mate out on the Leicester V belle Vue match he had bv plus 16 and now they are saying bv was MINUS 16

Ladbrokes won't pay my mate out on the Leicester V belle Vue match he had bv plus 16 and now they are saying bv was MINUS 16

Was going to take that myself was certainly +16 belle vue

The last 2 days they hadn't settled 24 hours later and I had to go on to live chat to tell them. Unbelievable for a big name bookie.

Going to carry on with them as they been doing some different handicaps and match ups to bet365

What ? have I read that right ...How can they say that ..as they meant to put BV at - 16 lol

What ? have I read that right ...How can they say that ..as they meant to put BV at - 16 lol

Yet they paid my BV +16 out