British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Mildenhall V King's Lynn (nl Koc) - 12th April

With the weather look set to be good tomorrow, I'm pretty amazed that this local derby hasn't aroused any comments yet, other that on Facebook, which is a social media outlet that we don't all use!!!

Providing the track doesn't get destroyed by the stock cars tonight, it could and should be a tight affair between two evenly matched sides, and a meeting I've been looking forward to since it was first announced.

So fingers crossed for a big crowd, and a terrific afternoon of speedway.

Kingston is a massive loss for us.Really is too close to call.As you say.Hopefully the track won't take a battering today

It's a really lovely day tonight, albeit cold and windy, so hope a lot of King's Lynn fans can make it along to West Row this afternoon.

Eastbourne fans will be watching closely as the Young Stars are next up at Arlington

• Like 1

Updates will be on the Mildenhall twitter account @MildenhallFT

Well done Young Stars :approve:

Lesson in gating today.Missed Jack big time.Well done King's Lynn.Fully deserved the win

Eastbourne fans will be watching closely as the Young Stars are next up at Arlington

You can prove me wrong but we shouldn't be getting to worried unless Kelsey can't ride:P

Updates will be on the Mildenhall twitter account @MildenhallFT

That would be nice if thicko's like me had the ability or mobile phone (I assume that's what you need!!) to use Twitter. Some of us older people have to use the older methods of communication. I am using Facebook, but struggle with that at times.

• Like 1

The speedway updates site used my tweets so I hope you managed to follow

Mike, Twitter is probably designed for mobile use but can be used on a computer too. Once you get used to it it's easier than Facebook to use I find for news and updates etc. Certainly worth having a go with!

Mike, Twitter is probably designed for mobile use but can be used on a computer too. Once you get used to it it's easier than Facebook to use I find for news and updates etc. Certainly worth having a go with!

I'll try giving it a go.....................OH DEAR!!!!!

• Like 1