Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Leicester

I can only see a Belle Vue win but looking forward to seeing the 2015 Aces at home for the first time this season. Hopefully, we shall see some good racing and no injuries.

Rory Schlein in for Pedersen

Wonder what illness Pedersen has pulled out of this meeting with as rode in Poland only couple of hours ago.

Edited by mdmc82

Should be a routine win for the aces,

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me or Crazysue a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Wonder what illness Pedersen has pulled out of this meeting with as rode in Poland only couple of hours ago.

I don't know, but a bit cruel to say that before having ALL the facts...

How many did he score in Poland ?

How many did he score in Poland ?

He scored 5 including a race win.

I don't know, but a bit cruel to say that before having ALL the facts...

Strange? What's cruel about asking what's wrong with a rider?

Edited by mdmc82

The Aces simply have to win tonight - I was hoping they would have already picked up a couple of points from their early season travels, but we have fell agonisingly short on three occasions! If we are to be considered serious contenders for the play offs we have to start converting close meetings into victories.

The weather looks set fair, so the track shouldn't be a problem, though Gate 4 will be a 'Gimme' after the stock cars were here last week. Whoever wins the toss should definitely pick 2 and 4! ;-).

Prediction: Aces 51 Lions 39.

It seems to me that Pedersen missing is all about Leicester strengthening themselves rather than the rider pulling out - his scores for Leicester have been shocking so far and I wouldn't be surprised to see him depart these shores soon. This is only my opinion of course.

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 1