British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Scunthorpe (pl) Saturday, April 18th

First PL meeting of the year, with all the hopes and dreams of both clubs fresh and bright!

Bandits, although hinting at picking up a seventh rider in the near future, remain with r/r for the sadly-injured Matic Voldrih. Scunny at full strength.

Bandits: 1. Ben Barker, 2. Matic Voldrih (r/r), 3. Kevin Doolan (captain), 4. Thomas Jorgensen, 5. Claus Vissing, 6. Alex Edberg, 7. Luke Crang, 8. Stefan Farnaby.

Scorpions: 1. David Howe (captain), 2. Theo Pijper, 3. Alex Davies, 4. Carl Wilkinson, 5. Josh Auty, 6. Ellis Perks, 7. Nike Lunna.

Comments?

I have no interest what so ever, quite sad really for mid april.....

Yes you said the same about the Redcar Scunthorpe meeting as well, for someone with no interest you spend a lot of time trawling the speedway forum.

• Like 4

Looks a weak Scunny Team.after 3 local Derby's this will give a better indication of the crowd levels Berwick can expect throughout season.Away support is thin on the ground these days at most tracks.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Yes you said the same about the Redcar Scunthorpe meeting as well, for someone with no interest you spend a lot of time trawling the speedway forum.

Robin, the Trawling Troll! :lol:

Robin, the Trawling Troll! :lol:

Better than all the absolute rubbish and incorrect facts you post though😄

Agreed mate. At least they still have Scott who loves it though.

• Like 1

Very small preview this week, you must share the same view?

Au contraire, my tumescent troll.....

The match must be eagerly awaited and, who knows, by 8.30 the Bandits could be top of the Premier League?

Full preview was in e-Newsletter on Monday afternoon, on website Tuesday morning and with all media yesterday.

The opening of the thread was only for people who claim not to read anything but this forum, and to invite discussion.

The match must be eagerly awaited and, who knows, by 8.30 the Bandits could be top of the Premier League?

Full preview was in e-Newsletter on Monday afternoon, on website Tuesday morning and with all media yesterday.

The opening of the thread was only for people who claim not to read anything but this forum, and to invite discussion.

will need a 20pt win to get to top of League,a tall order IMO.

Berwick have had it tough so far this season, especially running into two top teams in Glasgow and Edinburgh, so with a bit of luck they should find this Scunthorpe team much more manageable and after two home defeats Berwick must get back to winning ways which I think they will.

Looks a weak Scunny Team.after 3 local Derby's this will give a better indication of the crowd levels Berwick can expect throughout season.Away support is thin on the ground these days at most tracks.

I mentioned this last week in the Edinburgh match thread, it will interesting to see the crowd level, and they are also running against the first SGP.

If Berwick don't win this comfortably they're in for a rough year

by 8.30 the Bandits could be top of the Premier League?

There's no rain forecast for Hoddesdon on Saturday Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Totally agree after two home defeats on the bounce I am totally deflated and the thought of watching two poor teams hardly excites me

We should win by ten but it's nothing to be excited about Scunthorpe are weak this season.

Totally agree after two home defeats on the bounce I am totally deflated and the thought of watching two poor teams hardly excites me

We should win by ten but it's nothing to be excited about Scunthorpe are weak this season.

I agree,however

Edited by TheGreenLions

Time to get your head out of the sand ;)

• Like 1