British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steven101

Polish Warsaw Gp

22/1 on skybet

I got Woffy at 7/1 on Tuesday. He looked pretty sharp on Sunday in Poland.

you sould have just thrown that pound away!!! ;)

Well he did win at cardiff (man made track) smolinski won first gp last year who saw that coming, dont worry i expect to win nothing will have a fiver on a rider over or under pts too :)

Can't see anything other than this being a sort of Farewell to Gollob and he won't be in the hunt for honour.

I know that Tai Woffinden has everything going his way behind the scenes with the right people behind him on all matters and last season when the same crew were with him he won two consecutive GP's and runner up the next one (which he threw away) and at 6/1 roughly he could be the largest price of the season and about 5/2 after this.

Niels K Iversen was 12/1 at Corals having been 16/1 on Monday and considering form and talent, he has to be way over priced and in my opinion one of the favourites to win this one.

Woffinden, Iversen, Pedersen and Doyle my four to back in that order.

Hampel @ 7/1 decent value. Mjj was in great form last weekend better value than Doyle IMHO in the 20/1 range.

Agree tai and Nicki likely finalists.

You can never right off Hancock either, and 8s look decent

Undecided yet though as this track could be a real leveller

Bet365 have voided my hampel under 10 pts bet

Bet365 paid out. I had Harris each way and was worried they would just void it :-D